• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Princesses Of Hearts Nobodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castaras

OK, when Sora "Killed" himself to free Kairi's heart, and the birth of their nobodies Roxas and Namine. It also freed Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle and Alice's Hearts too, wouldn’t they have created Nobodies too?

It wouldn’t make sense for Sora and Kairi to fave them and not the others?? and plus Kairi is no differnt to them, she is also a princess of heart..

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No because their hearts weren't inside Sora's body like Kairi's was. If they were stored inside Sora, then they would likely have nobodies

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Because Nomura doesn't follow a rule book. Whatever he wants to happen WILL happen. The games explain things as though there are laws to KH's nature, but in reality, it's inconsistent and impossible to theorize.

Anagram

Banned
Because Nomura doesn't follow a rule book. Whatever he wants to happen WILL happen. The games explain things as though there are laws to KH's nature, but in reality, it's inconsistent and impossible to theorize.

A truth sadly usually found after years of trying to theorize it. *likeme*

Silverwarrior

I understood is that nobodies are only formed after heart has been consumed by a darkness. What is left behind becomes a nobody. So the PoH would then not create nobodies because they have no darkness in their heart.

Naimne is obviously different, but she is a "special" nobody that can do anything the plot needs her to do; she was born from Kairi's heart (which has no darkness), and from Sora's body (when he stabbed himself and released both). We know that nobodies are born in worlds between light and darkness (cf twilight town). I'm guessing that because she had no darkness, Kairi's remains never left the realm of light when her heart when into sora's

Lots of rambling thoughts in the above, but oh well :)

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
No because their hearts weren't inside Sora's body like Kairi's was. If they were stored inside Sora, then they would likely have nobodies

What Swoosh and Silverwarrior said. There are no inconsistencies here, the logic would follow if all the princesses had been in Sora's heart, but they weren't. Namine is the byproduct of Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body as it was giving way to Darkness.

Yes, it's weird, but it was explained.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
What Swoosh and Tinny said.

(I'm probably adding nothing here, but I'll try to sum it up even easier, anyway).If the Princess' hearts had left a body that was turning into a Heartless at that time they'd been released, then they would have made Nobodies.

But since that wasn't the case (and rather their hearts just left the Keyblade of People's Hearts and returned to them), they don't get their own cool Nobodies like Naminé. LOL.

Wildbullet

Naminé is an anomaly. Her existence isn't supposed to make sense yet anyway. Only one other princess had an "other half" but that's more concerned with the Disney canon than the Kingdom Hearts canon.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I understood is that nobodies are only formed after heart has been consumed by a darkness. What is left behind becomes a nobody. So the PoH would then not create nobodies because they have no darkness in their heart.

This is correct as far as we know.
Releasing/Losing/Relocating a heart does not automatically result in the birth of a Nobody. It is only when a heart is lost/stolen/released and then falls into/is consumed by Darkness that a Nobody may be born.
What many people also tend to forget is that the birth of a Nobody is quite a rare thing. Not every heart which falls to Darkness creates a Nobody, only the most strong-willed hearts do so, which is why the Nobodies tend to have much less in numbers than the Heartless do.

Or in short: Every Nobody has a corresponding Heartless, but not every Heartless has also a corresponding Nobody!

If the Princess' hearts had left a body that was turning into a Heartless at that time they'd been released, then they would have made Nobodies.

This sums it up in the most easiest way possible.
The main trigger for Naminé's birth was Sora's body being used as an intermediary/medium. Naminé came/was born from Kairi's heart, but what made her existence possible and tangent was Sora.

Not long after Sora was born, his heart connected with that of a boy named Ventus. Ventus's heart had been torn apart, but Sora saved him by sharing a part of his own.

Several years later, three young Keyblade wielders—Terra, Aqua, and Ventus—found themselves embroiled in a battle with Master Xehanort. In their travels, Master Aqua and Terra both met Sora and his best friend, Riku. Sora promised Aqua to keep Riku on the right path, while Riku made a secret promise with Terra. Not long after, Terra became a vessel for Master Xehanort, and Aqua vanished into the realm of darkness. As for Ventus, he shattered his own heart to protect his friends and returned to Sora's heart, where he sleeps to this day. Years later, after Sora got older, he unknowingly hid his friend Kairi's heart inside his own to protect it. When Sora became a Heartless, he also inadvertently gave form to Kairi's Nobody, Naminé, while creating his own Nobody, Roxas.
Another being was also created: a replica named Xion. Xion was formed from Sora's memories of Kairi, and she had the power to copy Roxas. Ultimately, Xion and Naminé realized their place and guided the pieces back where they belonged; Naminé returned to Kairi's heart, and Xion and Roxas returned to Sora's. Many hearts have touched Sora's, and those connections remain—but their stories end in sadness, a sadness in which they still sleep.

Kairi's and Naminé's situation was therefore an exception to the rule, and it was also explained as such in the Secret Ansem Reports of KH II.

HK Motendra

Awards
With all that in mind, I do wonder of the possibility of Eraqus having a nobody, being that his heart went into Terra's, which had succumbed to Xehanort's.... which then went on to become Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Or would it be Terra's nobody, instead?

Although, now that I think it over a second time, then from my line of thought, Ven could have possibly had one also but doesn't...... Or is it that that wasn't the case due to his influence on Roxas...? Nope, nope nope, nope, nope. I'm just rambling gibberish at this point. I blame Calc orz

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
With all that in mind, I do wonder of the possibility of Eraqus having a nobody, being that his heart went into Terra's, which had succumbed to Xehanort's.... which then went on to become Ansem SoD and Xemnas. Or would it be Terra's nobody, instead?

Although, now that I think it over a second time, then from my line of thought, Ven could have possibly had one also but doesn't...... Or is it that that wasn't the case due to his influence on Roxas...? Nope, nope nope, nope, nope. I'm just rambling gibberish at this point. I blame Calc orz

First, a Nobody is created only when a heart is eclipsed by its own darkness, which in turn produces a Heartless. Simply having the heart leave the body won't create a Heartless or Nobody as long as the heart stays high and dry above the darkness.

Second, from what we've seen, the most influence that a heart-within-a-heart can have over its host heart's Nobody is appearance, and maybe some degree of reaction to certain places or people (I think Roxas collapsing at Castle Oblivion and that odd reaction to Xemnas patting his shoulder are two examples of Ventus' influence.) However, if the host heart creates a Heartless, we have no evidence to support that the hitchhiking heart produces a Nobody as well.

It's also unlikely that Eraqus has any influence to speak of. His heart was already sleeping inside Terra, whose own heart was engulfed by Xehanort... yeah, you're not going to get much out of there.

Awards
Ah, I hadn't realized it before I read this, but Sora acted as a catalyst. He sped up/made possible the making of Namine, but he didn't actually contribute anything to her that stayed with her, because we know his body, soul, and heart were all elsewhere. So, going with a chemistry metaphor, Princesses of Hearts forming nobodies typically has such a high activation energy that it won't occur with a good intermediate/catalyst. It's like hydrogenation, and Sora's platinum.

This overcomplicated chemistry metaphor brought to you by someone who has spent too much time on organic chemistry, and yet not enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back