• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Seekers of Darkness
1. Master Xehanort
2. Xemnas
3. Xigbar
4. Young Master Xehanort
5. Unknown
6. Saix
7. Terra-Xehanort
8. Unknown
9. Unknown
10. Unknown
11. Unknown
12. Unknown
13. Sora (failed, so far)

And, possible Guardians of Light
1. Mickey
2. Riku
3. Ventus (possibly)
4. Aqua (possibly)
5. Terra (possibly)
6. Sora
7. Xion (possibly)
8. Roxas (possibly)
9. Lea (possibly)
10. Kairi (possibly)

So, there are ten Guardians of Light and Master Xehanort only has twelve members, so far. What do you guys think about it? If there are ten Guardians of Light and Xehanort only has twelve members, how can the X-blade be forged according to Master Xehanort's logic.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness.

Just because you have extra ingredients doesn't mean you have to throw them all into the pot.

Seeing as how MX is one short while there are extras for the seven GoL positions I'd say MX is in more of a predicament. Whom ever he chooses as his thirteenth it'd be a processes to get them unless they're a willing participant. Even then there's not a lot, but there's specific requirements that go into being "worthy".

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Maybe kh3 will bring in a original character to be the 13th darkness

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Dreaded desire, hearing you say that makes me wish that sora recieved a fragment of xehanorts heart. It would have been a great plot point in kh3 to have sora try and fight of xehanorts influence

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Dreaded desire, hearing you say that makes me wish that sora recieved a fragment of xehanorts heart. It would have been a great plot point in kh3 to have sora try and fight of xehanorts influence

I hope it is still possible. That would make a great plot twist. If Sora had been taken over by Xehanort and disappeared along with the other twelve, than Riku and Mickey would have to go look for the other Keyblade warriors. And, Sora-Xehanort might rip himself apart and possibly separating Ventus, Roxas and Xion from him as they might be a hinderance to Xehanort taking over Sora's body completely.

State

Awards

Soranort already happened (KH3D). Xehanort knows Sora can resist and those around him will try to intervene. Unless he's alone (which I doubt, seeing as how he's always accompanied) he won't turn into a SoD. Another unlikely candidate is Riku; we already saw Rikunort and it failed MISERABLY (so much that he's VERY resistant).So don't expect the newnort to be someone inside the Guardians.

State

Awards

FYI dreaded desire, you listed Mansex twice, although I'm sure one of them is supposed to be Ansem

Yeah, I just noticed that when you pointed it out (and lol @ Mansex xD).

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Thanks. I editted it, hopefully it is semi-accurate this time. But, who do you think the Thirteenth Darkness will be? And, Xehanort said something along the lines of the forces of light and darkness clashing together would result in the X-blade being formed or something like that, right or the Keyblade Wars? He mentioned there being twenty-one pieces in all. And, I don't think the Seven Princesses of Light will actually be fighting the Organization. Is MX planning on doing what his Heartless did in KH1?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is still missing in the list of the Seekers of Darkness, as is Vanitas as a (possibly)-candidate.

There are also some numbers of the new Organisation known due to how they are seated (Nomura hinted in the Ultimania that the arrangement of the seats is "neatly" done and important).
Xigbar is now number IV (he sits on Vexens old throne) while Xemnas is II and Ansem SoD is III. Young Xehanort is Number XII, as he sits on Larxene's old throne.

That Xehanort failed to overtake Sora is a neccessity however, as with a "Sora-Xehanort" not one of the seven tormented people could be saved and the second main objective of KH III would be impossible to achieve.

There are also only twenty pieces of the original X-blade from the age of fairytales, 13 dark and 7 light. I dunno where the idea of an 21st piece comes from.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I wonder why young xehanort is number 12, shouldnt he rank higher than xigbar seeing as he is an incarnation of xehanort.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

5. Terra (possibly)

MX confirmed that Terra is a Darkness so he's not going to be one of the Lights.

7. Xion (possibly)
8. Roxas (possibly)

These two currently aren't in a position to be Lights seeing as they don't have their own form.

Thus, there are currently only 7 possible Lights.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I wonder why young xehanort is number 12, shouldnt he rank higher than xigbar seeing as he is an incarnation of xehanort.

I don't think that the numbers (except No I) have anything to do with ranks, as Xemnas and Ansem SoD seem to be on the same level as both of Master Xehanort's main enforcers and field commanders while Xigbar and Young Xehanort act one level below Xemnas and Ansem, yet still above the other Seekers of Darkness.

Smithee

Awards

MX confirmed that Terra is a Darkness so he's not going to be one of the Lights.

Not necessarily (Lingering Will, time travel, Heart possibly in Riku, etc.).

I'm sure Nomura will find SOME creative loophole for him.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think terra is a darkness for now, but he might join the heroes at the climax of kh3

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards

Oh, come on, guys.. Did everybody forget about the Lingering Will, but really it's Terra? He can still be part of the fight. Remember, he needs to fight Terra-Xehanort to regain his body back and join the Guardian in real body.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is still missing in the list of the Seekers of Darkness, as is Vanitas as a (possibly)-candidate.

There are also some numbers of the new Organisation known due to how they are seated (Nomura hinted in the Ultimania that the arrangement of the seats is "neatly" done and important).
Xigbar is now number IV (he sits on Vexens old throne) while Xemnas is II and Ansem SoD is III. Young Xehanort is Number XII, as he sits on Larxene's old throne.

That Xehanort failed to overtake Sora is a neccessity however, as with a "Sora-Xehanort" not one of the seven tormented people could be saved and the second main objective of KH III would be impossible to achieve.

There are also only twenty pieces of the original X-blade from the age of fairytales, 13 dark and 7 light. I dunno where the idea of an 21st piece comes from.

Nice catch. I wonder if the numbers they got have any meaning seeing in the old org it was the order in which they joined. Might be the same after all Sora the 13th was going to be the last to be included in the group. Also do you think it could be a hint that some of the old org members are back as Xehanorts?

Well as others have said there is the Lingering Will, also you never know. Though Terra himself will probably be a darkness until he's defeated and joins the light.

These two currently aren't in a position to be Lights seeing as they don't have their own form.

Thus, there are currently only 7 possible Lights.

Well with the data Riku got they should be able to gain their own form, so they are actually candidate in my opinion.

Last edited:

khspartan14

I think that one of the seekers of darkness has to be the Riku Replica. I mean, that scene in 3D (pinocchio) wasn't supposed to be entirely symbolic was it?

State

Awards

Was that Repliku or when Riku was possessed by Xehanort? Because he can only time-travel and get his incarnations, not someone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back