• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Setsuna Introduction: I spread love for anime, waifus and sometimes video games ♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Hi everyone ! Everywhere I go I go under the name Setsuna. While it can be mistaken as a female name a majority of the time I actually used it based off of the main character of anime series Gundam 00 Setsuna F. Seiei. I used to do online roleplaying many years ago and alot of the friends I made (who are still my friends today) called me by the name for quite some time so it just sort of stuck.

Any who as the title suggests I'm a huge anime fan, I'll watch all the new ongoing series and am open to any suggestions. My "waifu" is Kousaka Kirino from the series Oreimo, I won't go into detail as to why she is my "waifu", its quite the story so we'll leave that for another time.

Anyway, obviously I have the common love for Kingdom Hearts hence registering for a Kingdom Hearts specific site however besides Kingdom Hearts I am a huge fan of Fighting Games, mainly Arc System Work style fighting games such as Guilty Gear, Blazblue and recently Persona 4 Arena. Second to that genre is my love for JRPGs, I love a good story and always have. I personally wouldn't rank Kingdom Hearts as my all time favorite but its pretty up there, atm Tales of Xillia is holding the gauntlet down (I imported the game two years ago).

If anyone wants to know more about me feel free to ask and I hope I can find myself right at home here ~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I already welcomed you in a VM, but welcome again Setsuna!

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Thank you for the welcomes guys ~ From the avatar/signatures I see alone I'm pretty confident I can fit in somewhere now lol

Back