• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Server Upgrade!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, first of all, we are very sorry for the recent downtime(s). But, very good news. :) We have upgraded our servers to include a lot more space. We hope that the site is running much faster for everyone! No more downtime from now on. (if all is going well!)

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I noticed that everything moved much faster. It kinda sucked when it took a whole minute to move one page lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Yay, teh joy of people puts a smile to my face. =D Thank spdude for putting a lot of money into these servers!

Devious

So that's why I wasn't sitting looking at white dots on a black screen for 5 minutes lately... YAY!

Thanks monkeybutt and company!

spdude

Does this mean we can have two images in our signature now? ;-;

Nope.. not going to allow this for the time being... Please stick to the recently set rules. The place is growing and we need to keep restrictions in place.

Edit: Just got a PM with the same question. Here was my reply:

Replied to that in the thread.. basicly.. we weren't able to accomodate more concurrent connections.. and now the extra server space is allowing that.. multiple images and sigs with huge file size.. will hamper that growth.. growth is more important.

So, the answer is no... the restrictions need to remain in place. It's for the greater good.

----------

Also, we are not 100% done with this. My admin is still attempting to optimize the httpd threads, and move some of the static material onto the new server to balance load more.. basicly, we hope the reponce times will decrease even further in the next 2-3 days.

Once all this is done, I can attend to more isolated issues such as why certain users are not able to change their avatars etc.

spdude

Im not even at home.. just popped down to an internet cafe to check on things.. hopefully no problems will happen for the next hour or so.

Cicero

Visionary
Hmm.. As I experince it, the server change made the site slower...not faster. I had no trouble before but it now takes awhile before a new page opens...

Back