• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

serously i can answer almost all your ? for kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sora key master

thats a good question the deep dive one is bhk and so is the one in asan its raining in both thats why lol i thought that to i thought it was marluxula but bhk can only use two keyblades sora only can use two in drive mode

Last edited:

#12_Larxene

ahahahah fine if u do know everything about KH2 ok then tell us which organization members are gonna come out hahahahaha!!! answer that then i might consider believing you

S

Sora key master

u cant read i said almost evry thing square wont put that info out or i would find but there is riku mickey axel diz thats about it for the ones i know

S

Sora key master

first i said almost evrything no names for the unknows beside the ones i listed and bhks name wont be relesed for a while when the japense version comes out read what i put

S

Sora key master

first i said almost evrything no names for the unknows beside the ones i listed and bhks name wont be relesed for a while when the japense version comes out read what i put

Rikuroxmysox18

RPGplaya said:
I got questions: Is DWU and BHK really the same person? If so, then why doee DWU have long shaggy blond hair, and BHK has spikey hair?

Well, also when ppl put on hoods, it makes their hair hang down some. Maybe thats it. Maybe his hair got wet and it caused it to hang down like that?? I think its the same person, but u never know....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The DWU is an early version of the BHK thought of by Nomura during the first KH.

And here's two questions:

What happens in the end of KH2?

Will there be a KH3?

Clouds_hikari

.... I can't believe this. You are ACTUALLY asking this... person? We BARELY know ANYTHING about KH2 and here he is saying he can answer all of the questions. O__o

A bit wierd, no?

Plus, how do we know he's not Sir Auron? I mean... COME ON. It's sooo obvious.

Quit being stupid and quit lying...

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Knows all your questions of kh2..HA..I liked to see that
Whats bhk's name?
Whats pete's role in kh2?
What are all the world's in kh2?

Go on know it all..tell us...Sigh..I hate it when people think they know all but know less than they think

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
God I hope so. Okay Hikari he admitted a bit back as being Sir_Auron. Also, even though I despise newbs like that, all thirteen year olds are like that.. wait, did I just say that.. yes I did. Okay I retract that statement, not all are alike. Some are like that though.. they are just braggants and liars.. and usually amount to nothing more.. so how about you just ignore them.

S

Sora key master

theres no new keyblades u customize ur own new heartsless is only neoshadow is the only one with a name there not dusks their nobodys pete is a pawn of the organnazation to stop sora from locking key holes bhk doesnt have a name out yet and i said almost every thing and i was offline yesterday when u gave my the messages

S

Sora key master

the worlds so far they might add more are destiny island twilight town hollween town/cristmas town,achient china,grecce,beauty and the beast hill top moutain,there may be jungle book lionking and sword in the stone world to :D

S

Sora key master

theres gona be a kh3 and a 4 5 6 7 not inculding the ones off playsation systems and no one can find the ending for kh2 on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back