• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seriously, Arizona?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Will others follow Arizona's lead on immigration? - CNN.com

Arizona's bill orders immigrants to carry their alien registration documents at all times and requires police to question people if there's reason to suspect they're in the United States illegally. It also targets those who hire illegal immigrant day laborers or knowingly transport them.

I suspect some interesting stories of police harassment on Latinos in the near future.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
And people wonder why I stay away from red states.

Ok so now they are in the same category as blacks. You don't have to do anything to get your ass in a police car. Racism is effing beautiful.

khlover7

I might return
I bet Sheriff Joe is dancing with happiness.
It sucks that me and my dad have to carry our papers.
:mad:

A

Azrael

Oh my goodness, actually enforcing federal immigration laws? How revolting. How scandalous.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Does this include the illegal frogs[aka: French]?
If so I better run like a mofo-
iron-maiden-run-to.jpg

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I heard about this yesterday on the news, a girl was comparing it to the Nazi's making Jews wear stars and its basically is the same thing for the hispanics and Ulti is right you get sent to jail for not being a redneck.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Lord, it's like assuming all people of middle eastern descent had something to do with 9/11...

Well, now Latinos gets their turn.

A

Azrael

Lord, it's like assuming all people of middle eastern descent had something to do with 9/11...

Well, now Latinos gets their turn.

Not even. It's a matter of protecting the borders. I'm Latino and I support that the borders should be defended against unrestricted illegal immigrations.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Not even. It's a matter of protecting the borders. I'm Latino and I support that the borders should be defended against unrestricted illegal immigrations.

They're going to harass Latinos whether their illegal or not. It goes against citizen's rights to be searched without a warrant based solely on their skin color (which is what's going to happen).

Are we going to assume all Latinos are illegal immigrants until proven otherwise?

A

Azrael

They're going to harass Latinos whether their illegal or not. It goes against citizen's rights to be searched without a warrant based solely on their skin color (which is what's going to happen).

Are we going to assume all Latinos are illegal immigrants until proven otherwise?

Of course not but are we to assume that Arizona is to do nothing when the federal government does nothing to enforce immigration law? Skin color isn't the whole factor. Not all Latinos are brown.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Heres my take on this.

While i think that yes it could get ugly. But lets not forget that alot of people is sick and tired of the illegal immigrants coming here and take jobs away from us. Its not the best way of approach to this but its better than doing nothing.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Except illegal immigrants don't take any jobs away from us. Can you please tell me a job you'd like that an illegal has taken from you?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Heres my take on this.

While i think that yes it could get ugly. But lets not forget that alot of people is sick and tired of the illegal immigrants coming here and take jobs away from us. Its not the best way of approach to this but its better than doing nothing.

I know right like cleaning bathrooms and windows.
Im not saying its right for people to come here illegally but its not just hispanics doing it so why should they be the only ones being targeted? All im saying is that this is not gonna be a good thing, its not gonna help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back