• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Serious Issue NOT A JOKE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Ok, you all might think I'm wierd after I tell you about this problem, but that's ok cuz I dont really know you people anyway.

Every now and then, I tend to get into really wierd moods. I'm in one right now. Usually, I'm a normal 20 year old girl, I like playin video games, watchin movies, talkin to friends, etc.

However, from time to time, usually about 3 or 4 times a week, I'll get into a really wierd mood. I start getting urges to scratch. Not scratch anything in particular. I might end up just sitting there scratching my leg or scratching a chair. I also tend to bite a bit when I'm in this mood. I dont bite other people, but I bite my fingers, my hands, my headphone wires, just anything around me that looks like it could easily fit in my mouth and it would be nice and chewy.

I dont mind it too much, until I start feeling uncomfortable. I start feeling cramped. Almost like everything around me is just there to control me and keep me tamed and docile. I feel tied down. All I can think about is how much I wanna be free, and how much I wanna quit being tied down.

For some reason, I tend to get really thirsty when I'm like this too. Usually for milk, but sometimes other drinks will work too. Sometimes I end up wasting entire gallons of milk during these moods. Just grabbing glass after glass after glass and guzzling them down. I've actually started buying whole gallons of milk for myself and telling nobody else in the loft to drink them, so that I dont waste milk for the whole loft.

I dont wanna sound gross or anything, but occasionally, I get a little horny during these moods. Not all the time, only sometimes. It sounds like that'd just be a coincidence, but I dont think so, considering that I dont get horny by hearing or seeing anything that turns me on. It just sorta happens, out of nowhere.(please please dont think i'm perverted for mentioning that. it's part of my issue, so i just wanted to get it out there as decently as possible. i'm not horny right now, so dont think that i'm lookin for a guy or anything like that.)

I dont know what kind of issue I'm going through, but I feel like I'm going crazy. I dont know if maybe anybody else has ever experienced any moods like this, or known somebody else who has. I just wanna know if anybody else has these kinds of moods, and if there's anyway to feel more comfortable during them.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
hmmm well it would seem the you have some sort of need to break out of the ordinary, being a different/weird person doing these times.

The only thing i can say is maybe it has something to do with something in your past from way back *think about it,something might come up*

either that or your pregnant..cause that would be what it sounds like with the guzzling down milk, being horny during these times, not sure about the bitting thing though..eh thats just what it sounds like at the moment...exactly how long has this been going on??

but as of now i'm not sure what to tell you...

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
...maybe those video-games-promote-violence critics are right? :D No....

I experience that caged up feeling...but not the scratching(I feel like punching or kicking things, instead) or sexual urges. I usually solve that by sprawling out on the floor. Usually in positions others would find uncomfortable. Like lying upside down, my back against the chair, and my neck the only thing touching the ground. This doesn't happen nearly so often, either.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
eh Ojike you would be the one to hit the nail on the head >< I've had that feeling only i get depressed and or I'm in a constant state of rage, which when I'm in such a state i can't control who i release that pressure on. Eh but in my case, such feelings stem from helping others wise sacrificing my own well-being, it's my own little way of releasing those feelings that I've consumed from another.

perhaps your experiencing the same thing, or you just feel like you need to escape...do what you want, when you want, be what you want to be in a society that forces you to be confined and this your only way to break free

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
hmmm well it would seem the you have some sort of need to break out of the ordinary, being a different/weird person doing these times.

The only thing i can say is maybe it has something to do with something in your past from way back *think about it,something might come up*

either that or your pregnant..cause that would be what it sounds like with the guzzling down milk, being horny during these times, not sure about the bitting thing though..eh thats just what it sounds like at the moment...exactly how long has this been going on??

but as of now i'm not sure what to tell you...

i really dont think i'm pregnant. i've been getting these moods periodically for about the past 3 or 4 months. if i were pregnant, i think i would've known by now.

i'm starting to think this is what you're talking about, ojike, even though you're not experiencing the same scratching and sexual urges that i am, that could just be an example of everyone's different ways of dealing with these moods.

soki

from your description it sounds like the primal part (judging from the symptoms you have a cat-like personality)of your brain is restless and needs to take control, sometimes that happens to me and i control it with video games, trips to the gym and a little weekend freaky-dinky(always with protection i'm not trying to get burned).

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...Caused by your period? But if it's occuring that often, it could be anything. Excess energy, hunger, ect. I doubt it'd be anything serious. It just seems that something is affecting your behavior, but you haven't noticed it yet. If you're only twenty, it's possible that something is happening to your hormones, causing mood swings. Maybe it's something in your diet. Meat and dairy often has some bizarre hormone-changing chemicals in it (In order to make the cows big and meaty, produce milk, ect.) that could be affecting you, if taken in large amounts.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
^A period would make sense. People react differently to their own time, so maybe, but then, you'd think that'd it'd have been going on for a little longer than just a few months, seeing how you're 20 and so most likely been a "woman" for a longer length of time.

Doubt it's pregnancy...the only thing I can understand with that would be the craving for milk, but then don't you want ANYthing when pregnant? Not just milk? And yes, after 3 or 4 months, you'd be showing.

Nerves? Do you have something big coming up in the summer? Final exams? Any big secrets you're nervous'll come out? I tend to need grind my teeth when nervous and so end up biting my nails so as not to kill my mouth. And I shake, like my hand'll shake or my knee'll shake, but yours sounds a little more..uh..serious than that.

I'm agreeing with Okije, it's pry just moods. Excitement, nerves, depression, anger, so on and so forth, it's spring. (o-o) I'd suggest doing something like playing a video game, running, something (somewhat) productive that makes sure you only do one thing and keep your mind on that only.

If nothing works though, maybe see a physician, perhaps they'll have an answer. Doesn't sound like you'd need meds, maybe just some professional advice.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
i say your not getting enough exercise...play sports...trust me..its awesome!!

Or you can get a boyfriend...and its not abnormal to have this during your age

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd say it is one of those strange disorders that I would hate to get into. I'd go see a doctor, they might provide you with some medication to help out with that, but maybe that could be a problem. If its happening usually I'd go get at least some kind of help. Getting help about it won't hurt right?

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
It's not totally unlikely that this could be a medical problem. With a plethora of obscure medical conditions, this one could easily be one. However, I believe its probably more along the lines of hormones and moods, perhaps your dendrites aren't receiving as well as usual. Whatever the case, I'm sure that you'll find the answer to your problem in time.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Yea, I was thinking medical problem too, or a mood thing, I get moods like that but it's like something different happens every time and it lasts about an hour and 30 minutes, The 3 most common in order from most likely to happen and least likely are...
1. Hyperness- I just can't stop shakeing, I rock back and forth in my chair, when I breath there short quick gasps. And I feel freaky like I just have to move. (I'm having a moment like that right now actually, I just fell out of my chair)
2. Depressed- This one seems to last the longest, for no reason I'll be depressed and cry. One time it lasted a week non-stop.
3.Anger- Im just mad at the world for no reason I'll yell at everyone I see and I'll just scream for no reason. ( I had a moment like that where I just kicked a guy in my class in 3rd grade for no reason, ahh that was fun)

Henskie

I'm Batman
I get the same feelings when I am in Calc class or any class that lasts for a long time. I just wait for it to pass and try to keep my cool during it. I feel like I want to jump up and kick over a desk or something because it is anxiety. You and I become very anxious and that causes the other emotions to happen

kike

I think it might be nothing serious, maybe if you get a part-time job it will help channel this moods in a different way? And you can always get a boyfriend or friend with benefit for those horny times...Hmm, I should listen to my own advice and look for a couple...

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
well, i dont get scratchin urges, but every now and tjen, in the middle of a perfectly fine day, ill start to cry, not a full fledge wahh crying, just tears, and im not sure why that is, like, some times ill listen to ozzy, not sad at all, but ill cry, or ill try to go to sleep, and ill cry, maybe it has to do with pent up emotions, hell, now adays, ur wierd if you have emotions, so maybe the body has to vent in a way that u cant controll, and also, as of latly, ive been listening to sad music, like broken love songs, which is way out of the norm for me, cuz i usualty listen to heavy music

Jopari

It sounds like just a case of nervous energy. I get like that sometimes, but less with the scratching and more with the biting and furious thirst. I generally deal with it by getting one of my swords and making a straw dummy on my back porch and hacking it into oblivion.

It could be an obscure medical issue but it doesn't sound like that. If you want you could talk to your doctor, who probably has a much better understanding of things then me.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I guess it may just be a habit or something, like how people just bite their nails, I mean I see people in my school biting pen covers and stuff until they're chewy so I don't think it's weird. It could also just be your body telling you, you need to use up some extra energy or work the muscles that involve the movement, like when you scratch the chairs your hands may need to just waste energy on something...Hope that helped...

T

Tyler Durden

Again, I get it all except the horny part. Maybe you just haven't gotten any in a while???

OFF TOPIC: man, this thread is old.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
It sounds like your subconcious mind is upset. Every one of these "Spaz Attacks," as I'm going to call them, is when that same unconcious snaps and despartely trys to alert you to something wrong either with your lifestyle or behavior. When these spaz attacks fail to do so, your subconcious trys to get help from others. Thus the *ahem* sexual tension. When this also fails, it reverts to a infantile state and looks to substanence for this help. Thus the milk. The scratching is just a natural side affect of this infantile state, as is the biting.

Hope that was helpful, I do what I can. Oh shit I forgot, the tamed and docile thing you were talking about is just paranoia. Always happens whenever your mind is overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back