• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Series you wish to be remade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is (apparently) going to follow more on the manga than the first series.
Dragon Ball Kai is (apparently) going to follow more closely on the manga as well.
The Neon Genesis Evangelion movies are supposed to be a remake to the anime series.
Hellsing Ultimate is following more closely on the manga.
Recently, Casshern Sins was remade.

Most animes were given a complete different ending or story because the manga, at that time, was still being worked on or canceled. Hence, most series decided to have fillers to give authors some more time. And hey, most anime series turned out fine with the ending they got. And hey, most animes don't need to be remade (because they were horrible to begin with J/k.....sort of). And thats where fanfics come in.....

Which brings me to my point. What series would you like to be remade? You saw the ending in the manga, wouldn't you like to see it animated?

IMO, Rurouni Kenshin and Shaman King needs another go. Sure, Rurouni Kenshin got Samurai X: Trust&Betrayal and Reflections but, its not the same. Shaman King is finally getting the true ending after the manga was canceled a few years ago. I think it needs to be remade (and hopefully that time around, Funimation might pick up the series instead of 4kids).

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Shaman King for definate.

Uncut aswell, I'd love to see the Faust vs Yoh fight as Takei intended it to be.

Shade737

Silver Member
I agree with Shaman King, it needs to be remade and the 4kids version forgotten.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I wish they lengthened Soul Eater a bit. I mean I wouldn't mind if they added a couple of fillers but it could have least ended later one than 51 episodes. Also the ending of the last episode wasn't even that great and was confusing.

afrobutt

Silver Member
apparently the manga for school days doesn't have the nice boat but i guess thats the opposite of what this thread is for so

air gear needs more suggested rape

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Shaman King for definate.

Uncut aswell, I'd love to see the Faust vs Yoh fight as Takei intended it to be.
This.

Also, new Dragonball Z Kai anime is censored unlike the original adaption. Which sucks. And has some consistent errors.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I agree with Kenshin, though I would like them to keep the art style of the movies.

As for shows I'd like to see redone:

.Hack//Sign: Now there's a show that could really benefit from a facelift, imo. They could even incorporate stuff from the novels.
Gundam Wing: Come on, you know you want it.
Air Gear: Needs MOAR!!!
Trigun: I would just like to see it in HD, lol.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Oh, I totally forgot about Air Gear and Spiral.

I would also like to see Groove Adventure RAVE and Gantz to be remade as well. Gantz especially. The manga is getting good.

Apollo

Silver Member
Chrono Crusade- It was a pretty good anime, but I would love to see it with the manga ending.

Shade737

Silver Member
Naruto with everything uncut. Zabusa cutting off a certain someones head nuff said.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Claymore anime that follows the more awesome manga.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I wish they lengthened Soul Eater a bit. I mean I wouldn't mind if they added a couple of fillers but it could have least ended later one than 51 episodes. Also the ending of the last episode wasn't even that great and was confusing.

I agree. It needs to be lengthened, they even kinda put another idea for a whole new season in the last episode.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
gundam x would be pretty interesting if it were remade to not suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back