• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Serah Version Showcase [versions 5 and 6 Final]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
EDIT:

Yeah this turned out to be more of a showcase, sorta. I've made so many versions XD. But I think I'll stop now ^_^

Final Versions!

Serah V5

SerahV5.png

Serah V6

SerahV6.png

Serah V1

SerahWIP.png

Serah V2

SerahV2.png

Serah V3

SerahV3.png

Serah V4

SerahV4.png

Well I went to searching for stocks and I found this. And I thought "I have to make this a tag"

So I did but now I'm in a blank. Hehe

So cnc please~

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: Work in Progress

The effects over her face ruin it quite a lot, and there's a little too much dead space on the right side. Aside from that, you've got something pretty nice happening here.

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Re: Work in Progress

...It looks done to me.
Though text would give maybe more affect som white writing with a back shadow or something.
Though coulours go well I think , maybe a darker or lighter tone red.

oh . . . well I'll see what I can do with the red a bit. Thanks for the opinion.

Shinkirō;4996257 said:
The effects over her face ruin it quite a lot, and there's a little too much dead space on the right side. Aside from that, you've got something pretty nice happening here.

hmmm ok I'll fix her face and maybe I'll put some text like MangaCrazy said on the right to fill it up. Uhm do you know how to add more fonts in gimp? Cause I've got boring fonts. OH another question are you Lancelot a.k.a. Bumblebee a.k.a (the list goes a long way I think) . . .?

EDIT:

Omg it is you!

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: Work in Progress[NEW VERSIONS]

Oh, with GIMP, go into the gimp 2.6 or whatever version you have, and there should be a Fonts folder within that. Just save a new font into there, then refresh the Fonts dialog when you next open up GIMP.

Also, v3 and v4 are looking pretty awesome, there =D v2 has something pretty sweet going for it, though. I think... try putting v2 over v3 on about 40% opacity, and see what the outcome is like, because v3 is a little too contrasted.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com

It's still monotone and the text is very distracting to the focal you fixed. Don't over use your adjustments. Monotone is good for some tags, but not for this on it makes it boring. It could also use some spicing up. And V3 and 4 have way too much contrast.

Neku99

Website
neku99.wordpress.com

It's still monotone and the text is very distracting to the focal you fixed. Don't over use your adjustments. Monotone is good for some tags, but not for this on it makes it boring. It could also use some spicing up. And V3 and 4 have way too much contrast.

Well I don't know if my final versions are much better but I think I'll stop making more versions now and start another. At least now I have better knowledge on what to do ^_^. I'll keep your opinions to heart.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Text is awful, effects and colors appear to be random and haphazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back