• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sequel Help(those who are in the Memories and Etc Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Well since Wolfe decided to have a new rp that is brand new, I thought I could take control of the story.

so far I'll I have is that after the last Rp(Memories etc) a 100 year time skip.

the castle that Madera and Crowmar build is known by those who wish to learn the ways of the Keyblade. for some reason the building and the knowledge of the Keyblade has disappeared, and peace has been ruling all the worlds.

But an evil is coming upon the worlds and the Keyblades are rumored to be coming back.

this thread is too discuss whats going to happen in the story and to help develop the story before it is released as a sign up thread.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
yeah I understand that part since its a hundred year time skip.

I was thinking of a group that is rich, has connections, and pulls the strings from behind the curtains til the final battle.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Well let's see:

Evil Group/Organization.

Keybladers with not so super powers.

Warriors who aren't really that much of fighters.

Maybe somewhere along the lines of revenge and justice?

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Eh okay so this idea you and me like, chaos-kuns approval will be needed any tweaks or things he would like to add/remove would be good if this idea is bogus I will happily throw it in a trash can;

A group of (((Insert baddies here {no nobodies or heartless please])))) have taken over all the worlds that are connected. There reign has so far been utter chaos, slavery, poverty, no jobs, the worlds are suffering. Yet there are a few people have risen to stand against this monarchy. Scattered through the worlds are several bases that (((insert good guys code name)))) have secretly made. With one spy on the inside, the monarchy (mad name for em???) can find every move the people try to make, the people have much difficulty with this task. (THATS ALL I GOTS DX)

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
okay well here's the entire fleshed out idea.

A hundred years have past since the last great battle of Keys. The remnants of that battle have left memories in those who were related to the participants. Madera and Crowmar created a home for those who wished to become closer to their hearts, and learn how to wield a Keyblade.

But ever since then, the knowledge has somehow disappeared, and peace has reigned. A Group of people,(insert name) has gained control of many of the worlds under the alias (insert alias company here). This company has many connections, and a lot of munny.

Rumors have begun to appear that the Keys of Fate are still around waiting for their chance to come back. The Group fearing that the Keys may know about their wrong doings behind the worlds knowings, has sent out a special squad to search for those who wield Keys.

EDIT: Basically thats the majority of whats going to be happening including peoples own personal stories and such. we still need a name for the Group and the Company they use as an Alias. We also have a name for the Rp

Knowledge of the Keyblades the Rp.

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I have an idea for bad-guys. owo Perhaps, since Nobodies and Heartless and the like are a dieing breed, there are those who are trying to keep them around so as to keep the balance and as a result, twisted hybrids are formed that, on occasion, go on planetary man-hunts, devouring all they can. The hybrids could be the products of a group of people, ones who don't necassarily have to be all-powerful demi-gods but, have twisted personalities and yet hold a bit of a point on some of their ideas, such as the balance thing. Now, the group who created the hybrids would be seen as the bad guys by all the keybladers and yet, because the bladers are getting in their way, the group would consider them evil.

Either way, the people with keyblades think that Nobodies and Heartless should be wiped out and anybody who tries to bring them back should be stopped. The people trying to keep those things around think that the keybladers are being way too power-dominant and are trying to overthrow them through convincing others that they are the ones with the good idea and should continue to make these creatures, despite the fact they have shown blood-thirsty habits.

As for where we start, I think making up a hub-world is in order. I've had in my head for a while now a place where the world is basically a mix of a plethora of cultures from other planets and, due to the gradual understanding that there are multiple worlds out there, the inhabitants know a good bit about other places.

A

Azrael

Your idea kind of sucks though (no offense). I could help you make it work.

A

Azrael

Just the way it sounds. The idea in itself isn't bad (needs some futuristic trope though) it just needs to be worded a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back