• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 7 2014

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
That was the date I registered to this forum. I just noticed its been a year already and several days. This forum has been awesome from top to bottom. In a way, just chatting with you guys does feel magical; not sure why. Just feels that "togetherness" is really felt in this forum. I regret not signing up 10 ago years since I've been a long lurker and used the mp3 domain as well. A lot of you are weird but that's what makes most of you guys really cool.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you've most likely seen my past escapades then hehe, place used to be more odd.

happy anniversary dude, trust me when i say you'll be here for another ten years.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
A lot more years to come and plenty of Kingdom Hearts to share with one and everyone of us here. I remember years ago seeing someone with a Lady Gaga avatar and I couldn't stop staring at it lol. For a forum, it feels right at home.

@Spock & Chuman: You guys have been awesome. And not just you guys but Kat, Ruran, Tao, Chase, Sign, Zephy, Gram, Dread, Chibi, Roxy, Marya and many more are truly something.

Back