• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: September 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I broke into tier 15 in Coliseum. I can not believe this actually happened. Pets are so OP.

jst soi have an idea whats yor current ranking.

Also Chaser can yo explain this 3000 jewel thing a little more do i just have to beat is that in game atm or up and coming

Rael_Oblivion

I'm fighting to hold to a top 10000 place in the Coliseum with my pet, all you OP people make me sad. :( I'm in the 6700s, hoping that's enough to keep me in despite the last day rush. I've never even made top 10000 yet... That's what I get for not having the luck to pull an EX medal, I guess?
Do we have an idea when Kairi EX and the Foretellers are coming? Is there a ballpark number of jewels (mercy pulls, etc.) to be saving for?

DualWielding

I'm fighting to hold to a top 10000 place in the Coliseum with my pet, all you OP people make me sad. :( I'm in the 6700s, hoping that's enough to keep me in despite the last day rush. I've never even made top 10000 yet... That's what I get for not having the luck to pull an EX medal, I guess?
Do we have an idea when Kairi EX and the Foretellers are coming? Is there a ballpark number of jewels (mercy pulls, etc.) to be saving for?

I'm hanging to a top 1000 spot without any EX medals it is possible but only if you get lucky with -60% and Extra Attack traits on tiers 4 and 5s

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

The Foretellers and Kairi should be showing up within the next 2-3 months. You should definitely hoard jewels for Kairi EX. A party member of mine told me that her friend didn't manage to get Kairi EX in JPUX... she went from a reasonably powerful player who had always made it into the high rankings to someone who could barely compete with anyone with Kairi EX. I personally find this kind of terrifying so I'm hoarding all the jewels I can, because the chances of her being in a guarantee deal are practically nonexistent and I've never had good luck with these things. It's very possible that this will burn through over 60000 jewels and give you nothing in return except junk you didn't ask for. -.-

DualWielding

The Foretellers and Kairi should be showing up within the next 2-3 months. You should definitely hoard jewels for Kairi EX. A party member of mine told me that her friend didn't manage to get Kairi EX in JPUX... she went from a reasonably powerful player who had always made it into the high rankings to someone who could barely compete with anyone with Kairi EX. I personally find this kind of terrifying so I'm hoarding all the jewels I can, because the chances of her being in a guarantee deal are practically nonexistent and I've never had good luck with these things. It's very possible that this will burn through over 60000 jewels and give you nothing in return except junk you didn't ask for. -.-

That's why I'm not hoarding jewels for her... after spending all my jewels and failing to get HD Namine I'm not pulling for a no mercy thing again... I understand her deal in JP did not even guarantee any premiums so you can waste all your jewels and get nothing but Mulans and Abus... I'm sure JP will get some kind of medal that allows people to catch up to those with Kairis which will be not as good but easier to get... also since they introduced the new buff type... they may be releasing a reversed counterpart of Kairi EX which does the same except buffes Reverse attack instead of upright

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

That's why I'm not hoarding jewels for her... after spending all my jewels and failing to get HD Namine I'm not pulling for a no mercy thing again... I understand her deal in JP did not even guarantee any premiums so you can waste all your jewels and get nothing but Mulans and Abus... I'm sure JP will get some kind of medal that allows people to catch up to those with Kairis which will be not as good but easier to get... also since they introduced the new buff type... they may be releasing a reversed counterpart of Kairi EX which does the same except buffes Reverse attack instead of upright

The problem is, while Naminé was an okay medal, Kairi is downright gamebreaking. Then again it might be safer to hope for the foretellers being mercies and getting Ira.

Muke

whatever
Awards

So I guess we're not gonna talk about how we're probably never getting 1400 Jewels in one week again? This is the 4th/5th week without us getting 1400 but even LESS. That's not okay at all. And if they're doing it because of the 15k or because of increasing the login bonus, that's just downright stupid. And then those 15k weren't actually a gift.

End

Awards

So I guess we're not gonna talk about how we're probably never getting 1400 Jewels in one week again? This is the 4th/5th week without us getting 1400 but even LESS. That's not okay at all. And if they're doing it because of the 15k or because of increasing the login bonus, that's just downright stupid. And then those 15k weren't actually a gift.
You have a pretty good point... I'm pissed myself about the lack of 1.4k >:| GIMME MY JEWELS.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Really, really disappointed in the lack of Brooms in this month's coliseum. I mean they at the tail end of this last month added Brooms in avatar boards and Union Cross... But then they just leave Coliseum exactly as it was. No Brooms. Still Attack Boost II, Defense Boost II. I don't understand, at all.

And it's all still Cids. They could have at least gave more Magic Mirrors than Cids. Cids are not a problem anymore.

someone give me a heads up where top 1000 is so i know whether i should keep trying to grind out for 3 hours or not

For future reference, the game added a feature where you can see all of the benchmarks. Go to Rankings, press top 10, and then after that the button for top 10 will take you to a screen that shows you who's ranked 100, 1000, 2500, etc.

Oh, now, don't be fearmongering!

...That's what I got told when on another community I mentioned this, and said that in the larger context (including the jewel quests giving us so much less now) the rise in the login bonus is nothing more than rearranging the jewels we were already getting, and not an actual increase. I see it as nothing more than a PR move. One would think that people would still notice that the jewel quests we're getting are really drastically decreased compared to before, but there is so much talk about how amazing SENA is for raising the daily login jewels to JP level that it's being drowned out, and that's exactly what SENA wants.

Muke

whatever
Awards

They should remove Cids already. There's not even a reason for anybody to use them..... outside of like one or two?? They gave us that Cost Board which also gave us like 6 10Cids? It's so stupid. Remove the Cost mechanic.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

It is totally useless at this point.
I have 99 Cids, 1 Cid5 and 20 Cid10.
And I had no reason to use them BEFORE the new board.

Seriously, make Brooms the new Cid already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back