• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: September 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I mean, they're Dream Eaters. Of course they're cutesy ugly.

Ok, jokes aside (note: not entirely a joke, but it's whatever) yeah, I'm glad they give you the option to mix parts, but... the moment you do it you'll immediately think "oh ok so it's not actually a choice, I'm stuck with either the cat or either the dog."
Or you're getting a FMA chimera that would make Tucker proud.
Man, I so don't like Dream Eaters, lol. At least I took inspiration from Team Four Star and took revenge with the name.
Me and Mr. Stake will be the best around.

I want the dragon too! Or the Keeba Tiger as well. I hope they do them.

Yeah these seem to be new Dream Eaters since they have breed names and everything, so I'm not sure we will get any from DDD, but we may get the same kind of species hopefully at least.

I guess I am part of the problem because I find my derpy little puppy to be adorable lol. Like I was d'awwing just watching it run awkwardly behind me.

I dunno, the only thing I don't like about Dream Eaters is the Osaka team totally snubbed really obvious non-DE party members. It was like "Oh look, Neku/Quorra/Musketeer Mickey is running off in the same direction as us as enemies spawn, clearly we will fight to- oh, wait, they just disappeared conveniently till the next cutscene." And I think we all know how sad it was we didn't get Frollo or CLU fights...but also even a proper story Monstro fight was well. Just so we could fight a slightly different boss we already fought lol.

But that issue isn't really relevant here, since we were totally never gonna get Disney/FF/TWEWY party members anyway.

Certainly some very welcome changes in this update. And I actually like my little dog pet. I named her 'Ballata' after a Medieval music form, following the same theme as my character's name. And she allows me to do a triple Sephiroth EX setup in Coliseum (HD Xion - EX Sephiroth - Key Art "Sky") It's amazing. I'm well into the 800s rounds now.

The problem is with the jewel update is... Look at our jewel quests. Really I hate to bring negativity from a good update, but the fact of the matter is that it's still not good. The amount of jewels from the jewel quests have been drastically decreased. So really, it feels like the increase in daily jewels is at the expense of the amount of jewels we get in jewel quests. In essence, they're going to kind of even out. Meaning, we're still getting snubbed big time compared to JP, it just looks better. Nice PR move, SENA, but I see right through it. Increase the jewel quests back, and then we'll talk about how great this is.

I am still hoping it has more to do with the gem quests and such, as opposed to actually just being changed forever. Because yes, I am currently pleased our log-in bonuses are equal now, it would eventually even out if our quests are suddenly worse instead.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yeah I really hope we'll be able to customize our pets like... a lot. The current options are really ehh. Tired of the boring cat/dog choices in everything ever, let me have something cool and different. I want my Lord Kyroo and the qt snail Dream Eater gimme one of those I love them. Ryu Dragon would be cool too. Even just a tiny one that walks behind you, a lizard buddy with eye lasers. Looking forward to pet avatar boards, I want my buddypal to match the flawless aesthetics of my avatar pls.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I am still hoping it has more to do with the gem quests and such, as opposed to actually just being changed forever. Because yes, I am currently pleased our log-in bonuses are equal now, it would eventually even out if our quests are suddenly worse instead.

Gem quests? I don't know what you're referring to. The jewels were uniformly 1400 every single time no matter the type of event and the other rewards given until recently.

Yeah I really hope we'll be able to customize our pets like... a lot. The current options are really ehh. Tired of the boring cat/dog choices in everything ever, let me have something cool and different. I want my Lord Kyroo and the qt snail Dream Eater gimme one of those I love them. Ryu Dragon would be cool too. Even just a tiny one that walks behind you, a lizard buddy with eye lasers. Looking forward to pet avatar boards, I want my buddypal to match the flawless aesthetics of my avatar pls.

Now that I'm really thinking about it, I'm concerned with how they will bring the other varieties to us. Will they be nice and give them out together with avatar boards for our characters and in coliseum, or will they be individually sold separate from our normal avatar boards?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Gem quests? I don't know what you're referring to. The jewels were uniformly 1400 every single time no matter the type of event and the other rewards given until recently.

Now that I'm really thinking about it, I'm concerned with how they will bring the other varieties to us. Will they be nice and give them out together with avatar boards for our characters and in coliseum, or will they be individually sold separate from our normal avatar boards?

Oh, I guess I meant with the weekly gem quests they have currently. I guess, are you talking about the jewels we are receiving in the gauntlet challenge and such? And I see, to be honest, I didn't realize it was literally always uniform, so that is a bit concerning. I guess, I also thought they were possibly giving less because they dropped 15,000 jewels on us as a gift...which I mean is definitely not good ha. But hopefully, again, it won't last.

And I kind of wouldn't be surprised if they are completely separate, I suppose the question is if they are gonna want us to pay jewels for them or not. Especially when, at least so far, they don't have abilities attached to them I believe. It would be a waste if they expected us to pay. Hopefully they will unlock through other means.

kinxsonic

Hi again.

I erased the app and resetted the ipad. Then, 2.3.1 appeared on the store, albeit when I download the game, it's version 2.2 (I don't know why). Any idea?

Thanks again :)
Go to the update tab and pull it down to refresh and it will appear.

DefiantHeart

Awards

So glad for the pets. I managed to make up a really good new medal setup just with that one extra slot, that let me finally reach the lv. 1000 enemies in Coliseum. ^_^ Now my stats when fighting are almost entirely maxed, the general defense debuff on foes is maxed at seven... feels good to finally feel like I'm getting my money's worth in the game. Love it that they finally matched global's log-in jewels to jp's... getting closer to being equals. XD ( Then they finish up the game and shut down the servers next year. XD It just feels like they're slightly tying loose ends for closure. XD) Regardless, with this login increase, I can be at ease with saving up jewels since I can no longer buy stuff from this game due to financial reasons.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So glad for the pets. I managed to make up a really good new medal setup just with that one extra slot, that let me finally reach the lv. 1000 enemies in Coliseum. ^_^ Now my stats when fighting are almost entirely maxed, the general defense debuff on foes is maxed at seven... feels good to finally feel like I'm getting my money's worth in the game. Love it that they finally matched global's log-in jewels to jp's... getting closer to being equals. XD ( Then they finish up the game and shut down the servers next year. XD It just feels like they're slightly tying loose ends for closure. XD) Regardless, with this login increase, I can be at ease with saving up jewels since I can no longer buy stuff from this game due to financial reasons.

I mean with 5 quests a month I feel like this game isn't ending anytime soon lol. I'm not even sure half of the mysteries we have will be addressed in time for KH3 at the moment...which we really need to know about Maleficent and stuff like that. Maybe Lauriam as well.

Veevee

Awards

I don't want to sound greedy after we just got the 15.000, but weren't we supposed to get 3000 jewels as a login bonus with the pets update? I already put those into calculation, soooo ...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I'm hoping that Beginner's Luck board means that future Coliseum and Event boards are less choked with Cids in the future. Cost is now practically an obsolete mechanic now that even complete newcomers can equip 5 6* medals at once.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Or you're getting a FMA chimera that would make Tucker proud.

In absolutely no
- sense
- world
- kind of way
is this statement okay and I'll have you know that
tenor.gif

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Pros:
Pets are awesome and very useful.
Daily Jewel increase! Bout damn time!
New Cheap Cost Board. 40 more Cost for only 100 Jewels. With 223 total Cost slots, who needs Cids?

Mehs:
No Level Cap increase yet. Why? There's no reason to delay it.
Where's the free 3k we were promised for the update?

Cons:
Those "Adjusted Quests" got adjusted into walls for newbies, especially the Proud Mode versions. Many Heartless bosses got changed to either late game critters or Raid Bosses. Here's the list from user clarinet1 on GameFaqs:

It's not bad.... It's worse. Here's the new Heartless boss fights:

Quest 8 - Large Body
Quest 14 - Large Armor
Quest 24 - Trickmaster
Quest 34 - Red Bandit
Quest 47 - Red Copter Fleet
Quest 54 - Morning Star
Quest 66 - Behemoth
Quest 76 - Blue Copter Fleeet
Quest 81 - Guard Armor
Quest 96 - Yellow Copter Fleet
Quest 102 - Savage Spider
Quest 120 - Wyvern
Quest 130 - Ogre
Quest 160 - Iron Giant
Quest 183 - Wicked Spider
Quest 200 - Queen Bee
Quest 217 - Gargoyle
Quest 230 - Trickmaster Omega
Quest 250 - Black Fleet Copter
Quest 275 - Fortress Crab
Quest 325 - Guard Armor Omega

I like that the added Heartless boss figthts to the story.... but everyone that didn't pass Proud Quest 325 might be SOL depending in their medals.

They really need to adjust the Proud restrictions to match the new Bosses. For example, Proud Quest 160 had the 8 Hits or more restriction when the target heartless was a Fat Bandit. Swaping the heartless in the level out for an Iron Giant boss fight, but keeping the old restriction is crazy.

Bar none the worst part of the update. Then again, it's pretty much the only outright bad part, so that's not saying much. Still, newer players are in for a shock upon seeing these in quests and Proud Mode quests.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I broke into tier 15 in Coliseum. I can not believe this actually happened. Pets are so OP.

Sorakh212

Awards

Glad SENA is sort of paying attention and making long overdue changes like giving us more daily jewels upon logging in.
Some of these are nice features too like having more storage space, the additional avatar board with all kinds of extra goodies, and idk about you guys but I'm definitely digging having a new companion/pet especially for the additional attack. I know they just came out but there should definitely be more customization options as well as tweaking a few other things imo.
Kinda wish they didn't mess with all those specific Proud mode quests though because I can't currently beat one of them, 275 in fact, and idk wtf they were thinking by making them raid bosses with such stringent limitations to beat. Gonna be on that quest for quite some time unless I come up with either a different strategy or somehow manage to max guilt my low cost medals :/ Ahh well still it's nice to be getting new features, updates, and even the 3k jewels soon I suppose.

HarleTsu

hi,

I downloaded version 2.3.1 the game (IOS) on the 29th, but none of the returning campaign avatar boards are present in the game despite the 'news' section claiming so. :confused::frown:

edit :
resolved! apologies for my impatience and stupidity, I had to wait until lvl. 5 to unlock these.

Last edited:

DualWielding

I broke into tier 15 in Coliseum. I can not believe this actually happened. Pets are so OP.

Wow I'm struggling on round 547 of Tier 14 and trying to hold on to a top 1000 place, you must have a really strong setup

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow I'm struggling on round 547 of Tier 14 and trying to hold on to a top 1000 place, you must have a really strong setup

Aw, you're in a really good place, though.

Do you know the round I made it up to last month, struggling as hard as I possibly could? Like Tier 14 Round 114 or so.

My luck changed drastically this month, pulling boosted EX Sephiroth (HD Xion has also been a great help, I rolled Ground Enemy Defense on her). Now I'm in Tier 15 round 162 or so. Can not believe it. I wish I had this kind of luck with the lottery.

Believe it or not the medal I put on my pet that has taken me so far into Tier 15 has been Saix B. Saix B is a beast. After max buffs and debuffs he deals nearly 900K damage on a meager 2.5 slot.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

These Proud Quest adjustments are clearly designed for Tier 5/6/7 medals. I'm so divided by this... yeah, it's a pain for me when I'm trying to complete all of the objectives, but at the same time, it maintains the challenge element of "Proud Quest".

DualWielding

Aw, you're in a really good place, though.

Do you know the round I made it up to last month, struggling as hard as I possibly could? Like Tier 14 Round 114 or so.

My luck changed drastically this month, pulling boosted EX Sephiroth (HD Xion has also been a great help, I rolled Ground Enemy Defense on her). Now I'm in Tier 15 round 162 or so. Can not believe it. I wish I had this kind of luck with the lottery.

Believe it or not the medal I put on my pet that has taken me so far into Tier 15 has been Saix B. Saix B is a beast. After max buffs and debuffs he deals nearly 900K damage on a meager 2.5 slot.

Yah Saix B is pretty good I think its the only tier 3 that its still viable as an attacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back