• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

September 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Version 2.3.1 Update Notes

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 2.3.1 on Sept. 28, 2017 at 1:30 a.m. PT / 8:30 (UTC). 
Please see the below for a list of adjustments and bug fixes implemented with this update.

■ System Additions 
- Added the Pet System
- Added support for iOS Game Center achievements 
- Added 'come back' incentive quests which will trigger after a player has not logged in for 60+ days 
- Added additional features to be implemented at a later date

■ UI Tweaks 
- Added the "Clear Deck" button to the Coliseum and High Score ranking screens so players can check the Keyblade set ups used by other players 
- Added the ability to sort by "Border Rank" on ranking screens in addition to "Me" and "Top 10". This option will display the players ranked in the tail end of a specific reward tier. 
- Added ability to sort Medals by "Special Attack Bonus" and "Traits" 
- Changed the Lux Ranking TOP 5 Crown display on the avatar details screen

■ Various Bug Fixes/Adjustments 
- Increased amount of Jewels received from the daily login bonus 
- Increased all players' Medal storage capacity by 100 
- Improved the tutorial story quests (1-6) 
- Adjusted the following story quests to make them more enjoyable to play: 
 8, 14, 24, 34, 47, 54, 66, 76, 81, 96, 102, 120, 130, 160, 183, 200, 217, 230, 250, 275, 325 
- Added one new avatar board, which will be available from the beginning of the game 
- Changed the special attack effect for all ★4 and lower rarity Medals 
- When using the Auto function during a raid battle, devices will no longer auto-lock due to a lack of input 
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes

Introducing the Pet System!

In Version 2.3.1, we're introducing the Pet System, enabling you to take part in quests with your very own unique pet!
*The Pet System will unlock on the Home Screen after clearing Story Quest 14.

■ About the Pet System

Equip your Pet with Medals to power them up, and use your Pet as your new 6th slot Medal in battle! 
・Your Pet has a number of different Tricks that they can perform, which will activite during battle! 
・You can name your Pet, customize their appearance, and power them up!

■ Equip your Pet with their Battle Medal!

・When you press the blue button located on the top center of the "Equipment" screen, the Pet Medal Slot will appear and you can equip a Medal. 
You will be able to use this Medal in battle as your 6th slot Medal!

■ About Customizing and Powering Up your Pet

・If you tap your Pet, located on the top left of the screen next to your avatar, you will be taken to the Main Pet Screen where you can change your Pet's name and appearance, and also power them up!

★ Dress your Pet up however you like!

・Press the Outfits button on the Main Pet Screen. 
・Here you can customize your Pet's appearance using avatar parts, and create your own unique and adorable Pet!

★ Power up your Pet!

・Press the Gear button on the Main Pet Screen. 
・Here you can equip your Pet with Medals that make them stronger, separate from the Medal you can equip for use in battle. By doing this, you can increase your Pet's rank.

・Your Pet's rank is determined by the total points of the 6 Medals equipped on this screen
・When your Pet's rank increases, their damage multiplier (for your 6th slot Medal) will increase and they will also learn a new Trick!

・Medals that you can use to power up your Pet will have their point value listed. This point value will differ from one Medal to the next. 
For example, Medals with Traits have especially high point values. 
If you tap the Optimize button, your pet will automatically be equipped with Medals that have the most amount of points.

・Your Pet's Tricks will activate in battle after fulfilling certain conditions. These abilities are super helpful, as your Pet will come to your aid and help you in different ways
You can confirm your Pet's Tricks on the Main Pet Screen by tapping the Tricks button.

*The Medals you use to increase your Pet's rank will not be deleted or used up, so feel free to change them up as you wish. 
*You can simultaneously use a Medal to power up your Pet and equip it on one of your Keyblades.

*The images used in this announcement are still under development. Text, stats, etc. may differ in the finished live build.

Past Avatar Boards Return! (Sept. 28)

★ Favorite Avatar Boards Return for an even more Favorable Price!

■Campaign Details: 
Sept. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Sept. 28, 2017 7:00 to Oct. 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Some of your favorite avatar boards are back, and available for only 1500 Jewels apiece
Act fast, as they'll only be around for a limited time! 
NOTE: If you had previously purchased these boards, you will not be able to purchase them again.

■Returning Avatars

■About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
 (If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■Avatar Board Contents

Playing Card (Male) Alice in Black (Female)
Playing Card 
Playing Card: Helm 
Playing Card: Cape
 (Item Drop Perk +3) 
Playing Card: Gauntlets 
ATK Boost II & Lux Plus (6★ Scrooge) 
Speed Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Cid x 1 (in Playing Card avatar board only) 
6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Gentleman
Alice in Black 
Alice in Black: Headband 
Alice in Black: Earrings 
Alice in Black: Ribbon
 (Item Drop Perk +3) 
Alice in Black: Cuffs 
ATK Boost II & Lux Plus (6★ Scrooge) 
Speed Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 1 
Title: Lady

Gingerbread Boy (Male) Gingerbread Girl (Female)
Gingerbread Boy 
Gingerbread Boy: Head 
Gingerbread Boy: Scarf
 (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) 
SP Attack Gauge II (5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II Max (6★ Scrooge) 
Speed Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 2 
Title: Present
Gingerbread Girl 
Gingerbread Girl: Head 
Gingerbread Girl: Scarf
 (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) 
SP Attack Gauge II (5★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost II Max (6★ Scrooge) 
Speed Gem x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Chip x 3 
6★ Dale x 3 
6★ Magic Mirror x 2 
Title: Candy

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: September 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Yay for the 100 storage. Was already pretty happy about that in JP. Wonder how strong I can get my pet.

Oh, and: Yay for them NOT adding the spoilery title screen for global!

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards

I can't see that I got the pet system completely from that in-game explanation ...
And when I read the update notice I was like "blahblahblah pets ... blahblahblah rankings ... JEWELS FROM THE DAILY LOGIN INCREASED" WHAAAAAAT. Finally!

EDIT: No matter how I customise my pet, I find it infuriatingly ugly. Ugh. Those eyes. Why do so many critters from japanese companies have to look so awfully pink with eyes half their face? I hope I'll get my dragon or unicorn soon, I can't bear this ... thingy. xD

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Just in case anyone is impatient and can’t stand to wait 90 more minutes to find out... yes the Jewels are now on par with the Japanese version.

Also the level cap cap was not raised.

Muke

whatever
Awards

It’s so cool they raised the Jewels! Wooop!!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Just in case anyone is impatient and can’t stand to wait 90 more minutes to find out... yes the Jewels are now on par with the Japanese version.

Also the level cap cap was not raised.

Amazing. Sad we didnt get the level cap raise yet, but still glad they didn't like up the jewels to...55. :D

Veevee

Awards

Amazing. Sad we didnt get the level cap raise yet, but still glad they didn't like up the jewels to...55. :D

I would've hated them so much for that but at the same time I would've admired that matchless boldness. :D

Kaerv

Hi.

I'm experiencing problems trying to update on my Ipad (IOS 10). I try to update from the App Store, but keeps redownloading 2.2 version. I've even tried to erase the whole game and re-download it, but keeps getting the previous version. Any tip to fix this?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hi.

I'm experiencing problems trying to update on my Ipad (IOS 10). I try to update from the App Store, but keeps redownloading 2.2 version. I've even tried to erase the whole game and re-download it, but keeps getting the previous version. Any tip to fix this?

What country are you accessing the App Store? Does it say on the page that Version 2.2 is the most recent, or does it say 2.3.1 but it’s not downloading correctly? Have you tried closing the App Store and reloading it fresh? There was some issue with the App Store and KHUX because users were accessing it without having fully closed it first and for some reason it wasn’t updating.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

Glad for the extra cost. Now I can just equip that one medal I'm only going to use once for proud quest without ​burning Cids.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

- Added 'come back' incentive quests which will trigger after a player has not logged in for 60+ days

Curious about this. What kind of quests are?

Yay for the jewels also yay for the 100 spaces. Glad I can keep not spending to increase my inventory.

Muke

whatever
Awards

To clarify though lol. I’m not gonna thank SENA for upping the Jewels, because that’s what it should’ve been like from the get-go. Just glad it’s finally happened.

Also. These pets are
U G L Y
G
Y

imo. way too cutesy. And I can’t really mix the parts we have well so it looks good. For now, my pet is just the cat with pink and blue mixed, which is acceptable. Waiting on that dragon!! That’d be cool!!

All in all this update is pretty cool though! They're really trying to catch up to JP, which is awesome imo!

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Also. These pets are
U G L Y
G
Y

imo. way too cutesy. And I can’t really mix the parts we have well so it looks good. For now, my pet is just the cat with pink and blue mixed, which is acceptable. Waiting on that dragon!! That’d be cool!!

I mean, they're Dream Eaters. Of course they're cutesy ugly.

Ok, jokes aside (note: not entirely a joke, but it's whatever) yeah, I'm glad they give you the option to mix parts, but... the moment you do it you'll immediately think "oh ok so it's not actually a choice, I'm stuck with either the cat or either the dog."
Or you're getting a FMA chimera that would make Tucker proud.
Man, I so don't like Dream Eaters, lol. At least I took inspiration from Team Four Star and took revenge with the name.
Me and Mr. Stake will be the best around.

I want the dragon too! Or the Keeba Tiger as well. I hope they do them.

Kaerv

What country are you accessing the App Store? Does it say on the page that Version 2.2 is the most recent, or does it say 2.3.1 but it’s not downloading correctly? Have you tried closing the App Store and reloading it fresh? There was some issue with the App Store and KHUX because users were accessing it without having fully closed it first and for some reason it wasn’t updating.

I'm accessing from Spain. I tried to erase (again) KHUX, and closed all apps. The page sais that 2.2 (July) is the most recent version (and it seems that it's redownloading it, although game doesn't allow me to play because there is a new version). Any tip/idea?

Thanks again :)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm so happy that they adjusted the jewel situation. Maybe it will help my subconscious mind feel like playing this game again knowing I won't always be broke. They should have done this a long time ago.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm accessing from Spain. I tried to erase (again) KHUX, and closed all apps. The page sais that 2.2 (July) is the most recent version (and it seems that it's redownloading it, although game doesn't allow me to play because there is a new version). Any tip/idea?

Can you try clearing the App Store cache? Open the store and click any of the bottom buttons 10 times (Today, Games, Featured, Updates) and then see if the new update appears?

Kaerv

Can you try clearing the App Store cache? Open the store and click any of the bottom buttons 10 times (Today, Games, Featured, Updates) and then see if the new update appears?

Hi again.

I erased the app and resetted the ipad. Then, 2.3.1 appeared on the store, albeit when I download the game, it's version 2.2 (I don't know why). Any idea?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hi again.

I erased the app and resetted the ipad. Then, 2.3.1 appeared on the store, albeit when I download the game, it's version 2.2 (I don't know why). Any idea?

I have no idea, sorry. By all means, you should be loading up 2.3.1.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Certainly some very welcome changes in this update. And I actually like my little dog pet. I named her 'Ballata' after a Medieval music form, following the same theme as my character's name. And she allows me to do a triple Sephiroth EX setup in Coliseum (HD Xion - EX Sephiroth - Key Art "Sky") It's amazing. I'm well into the 800s rounds now.

The problem is with the jewel update is... Look at our jewel quests. Really I hate to bring negativity from a good update, but the fact of the matter is that it's still not good. The amount of jewels from the jewel quests have been drastically decreased. So really, it feels like the increase in daily jewels is at the expense of the amount of jewels we get in jewel quests. In essence, they're going to kind of even out. Meaning, we're still getting snubbed big time compared to JP, it just looks better. Nice PR move, SENA, but I see right through it. Increase the jewel quests back, and then we'll talk about how great this is.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Named my Dream Eater "Xehanort" because "Kairi's Grandma" was too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back