• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

september 11th: in memory of those who died

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
the year is 2001. the day is september 6th. on septemeber 11th, the first tower is hit at 8:45 am, the next was hit a short time later. firefighters are on the scene in no time. a plane has crashed into the upper floors and is burning, anyone above those floors is trapped. 90 minutes later the towers fall, and the pentagon is hit.

In this rp you will take up the role of either a civilian, a fire fighter or police officer or medical person. and play out the story leading all the way up to september 11th and the day after.

rules:
play along the lines of the story, we all know how it went down.
this is a realistic rp so no super powers or magic.
please remeber the ones who died on that day. thats why this rp is here.
romance is alowed.

template:
Name:
Bio:
Personality:

Name:Yoh Asakura
Job: fire fighter
Bio:he has just joined the department and is the rookie of the gang. he is always put down and portrayed as the rookie of the team. but he is willing to put up with it in order to save people.
Personality: nice guy, wants to save people all the time.

since this a septemeber 11th story and it takes place about the real world, there is no limit to how many people will join. please have fun and remeber the people who died.

Last edited:

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

Name: Horo Horo
Job: Police Officer
Bio: Horo has been working for the department for just a few weeks since he just was transferred to the N.Y.P.D. from Chicago. He is happy about this new transfer because he believes it will make some new opportunites open up for him. He has no idea how wrong he is.
Personality: Nice guy with a funny personality. He is not afraid to take a life if he has to but he is not afraid to save if he has to either.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Name: Sai Riklias
Age- 30
Bio- He has always been a good person to get along with. He is the commander under 1st Lieutenant and has always worked hard to be at the top. Follows all orders and gets jobs done.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
thanks for joining. we will be starting when we get a few more people. and thank you for remembering septmeber 11th.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
sorry man but im kinda busy and cant join.but I just want to awner the memory of september 11th and tell everyone to say a prayer for all the brave ppl who died.sorry.sep 11th tragedy.....R.I.P

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
I remeber the day it happened. It was soooo sad.

Name: Sereana
Job: stay at home mom. (is that a job??)
Bio: She married Mark a year ago & had a child soon after. She now cares for their one-year-old daughter.
Personality: a lady of sweet dispostion. She has a sweet smile that can cheer anyone up.

Name: Mark
Job: worker at the trade center (is it considered a postion??)
Bio: He married Sareana a year ago & now has a daughter. He works hard at his job in the trade center.
Personality: He cares for those he loves. He is a nice guy & loves kids.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
lol thank you for joining, yes they are both jobs. and thank you for honoring those who died by joining my rp. we will start as soon as i am sure that is everybody.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
*Bump*

ok i guess we can start, then

yoh honked the horn as he let his sister off at her school, the president was coming to her school to visit on the 11th. this was the only few weeks she had ever wanted to go to school. he pulled forward and sped off towards the fire station, it had only been a couple weeks since he turned 18, and he was already in the fire deepartment. as he arrived at the station he jumped out of his car and smiled" sorry im late, i had to drop my sister off at school, bus h is coming today to visit her class." he walked up to the bunks room and started moping" when am i ever gonna get to do some real work around here?"

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC : wait for me.man I cant let u guys do this with out me....it wouldnt be right.

Name:Terry
Job: worker at the trade center
Bio:his life has been great until.........
Personality: A very careing person.

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Name: Marcus Cannon
Job: Fire Fighter
Bio: Marcus is a good man. He has a wife and two kids. His wife said he would do anything to save anyone, even a stranger.
Personality: Very kind and warm hearted

T

TheTerrorofDeath

As the came to rise, Sai got out of bed putting on his clothes he laid on the floor from the last night. He had always been in the bed alone and never minded it. His cell phone vibrated on the nearby table next to his bed. He heard it and answered it as soon as he could.
" Hello?"
" Hey man whats up? How long have you been out?"
" Dont know. I was out till 5 last night on the job. Guess I was a bit tired."
" Well the guys at the station say there may be a big job coming up soon so get over here."
" Alright will be there as soon as possible."

As he put his phone down he went into the abthroom and closed the door, looking for some relaxation in the shower for a few minutes. About 20 minutes later he came out with his fire fighter suit. He had worn a bright yellow shirt with a red jacket over it. His pants were a baggy, red and wre fit well. On the top of that was a dark red helmet. He picked up his phone, grabbed a few poptarts, and locked the door on his way out. He slowly walked down the steps, not looking foward to the slow day ahead. As he went towards his Honda Civic he was greeted by a few well known neighbors. He waved and got into his car quickly not feeling up for a conversation with anyone. He put the key in and drove off towards the station.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Yoh walked over to the window, hearing Sai pull up in his car. he raced down stairs to meet him." look who finaly made it to work," he luaghed" where ya been work started an hour ago." he put his mop down against the wall." man you musta had a rough night, you look terrible" Yoh luaghed"well, i gotta get back to work man, so cya l8ter" yoh wlkaed back to the bunks room and realized he had cleaned the entire room" great only 1 more room to go." he walked down stairs and started to clean the trucks." Yoh asakura, the cheif would like to speak with you." he walked into the office and the first thing he heard was," Yoh we are thinking about transfering you to somewhere closer to home. what do ya say." Yoh stood there in shock" i guess im fine with it." he looked out the window and stared at the twin towers," man if anything ever happened to you, i think america would have to go to war." he luaghed" nothing is gonna happen in the heart of new york," he thought. turning back to look at the chief he smiled" actualy im kinda happy here" he walked outa the room and continued to clean the trucks.

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Horo was awakened by his alarm clock. He found himself not on his bed were he should have been but on the wood floor wrapped in what seemed to be a towel. The clock read 5:03.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." said Horo. "Another day at work. Well Horo you asked for it. If you would have never taken the transfer you would never have been up today this early." Horo said to himself. He got off the floor, went and took a shower, dressed into his uniform, strapped his belt around him and loaded it with mace, a nightstick, his .9 millimeter gun, and the works. He put his badge in place, grabbed his cell phone off the table, plus his walet, and walked out the front door locking it as he went. He head out to his police car. He got in and headed for the station. As he pulled into work he looked up at the two great towering buildings known as the world trade centers. His presinct was located just a couple blocks from the towers so he had a great view of them everyday when he came to work and left for home. He went into the presinct and clocked in. The chief called him to his office.

"Horo, we got a problem. It seems that one of the local street gangs, Sdarga, has taken a home by force and is holding inside 4 hostages. I want you to be the leading officer in this. Get down there right away. It is at the corner of Sixth and Homestead."

"Yes Sir." replied Horo and he left the presinct to the scene. When he got there the house was up in flames.

"Dispatch. This is officer Horo calling for Dispatch."

"This is Dispatch. Whats the problem Horo?"

"We need a fire truck down at the corner of Sixth and Homestead now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back