• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

september 11th: in memory of those who died

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
END OF september 6th
~~~~~~~~~

i changed the dates we now started on septemeber 6th

~~~~~~~~~
morning of september 7th

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

Ooc: Zero Rider! You cannot control anyone elses characters! Thank You.

Horo left the bar and started to walk home. He had consumed three pints in the past 2 hours so he felt that it was not safe for him to drive. He left his car parked and got to his house in about 20 minutes. He would have to leave 20 minutes early tomorrow. When he got inside he turned on the television and saw the President at a golfing green. He was being offered some kind of manilla folder filled with papers. The folder read "TOP SECRET" in big red letters on the front, but the President merely pushed the folder away and said to the crowd of press and people, "Hey everyone! Watch this line drive!" and he swund his club. Horo turned off the television and went to bed. He didn't like the President.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: ?? he wasn't controling anyone else character.

Yoh awoke in a flash, remembering he had to take his sister to school." alright lets go!" he smiled as he yelled up the stairs. she came running down the stairs and out the door. on his drive to the school he turned on the radio again. the terror alert had been raised again." if it was nothing, then why raise the alert level?" he stopped the car and waved to his sister" i'll pick you up tonight after school sis, cya then." she waved back and he drove off to the ball feild" ahhh" he sighed" days off are great" he pulled out his bat and started hiting a couple. they flew over the out field fence and he smiled" you still got it Yoh"

T

TheTerrorofDeath

OCC: Yes when did I control a character?

Sai awoke at 11 in the morning. " Well this time I wasn't hungover," He said as he just put on a pair of baggy and rustled up clothes. He toke his cell phone and left. He had promised to babysit one of his friends kids for the day. He left the house going towards the next neighborhood. As he got there he was greeted by the kid and an envelope in his hands. It was a check for doing this job. " I did not ask for this," he thought in his mind as he drove off with the kid." Well what are we going to do today?" Sai asked as he turned the corner to go eat breakfast. " The ballpark, the ballpark," the kid said in excitement. "Well lets head to IHOP first and then we will go, ok?" He drove into the parking lot and headed into the restaurant as an uncanny amount passed by him on the way in.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh sat in the park trying to get the ball over the fence as many times as he could." 6" he screamed" 6 out of 12, thats low. but i haven't played in a while" he thought to himself. he walked into the outfield and smiled as he picked up the balls that he had not hit over the fence, the ones he had hit over had landed in a creek on the other side, he would get them before he left as a means to cool off in the creek, he walked back to the plate and hit another one over" man why did i quit playing base ball?" he thought. he then remembered that he had almost totaly destroyed his arm in a car accident his junior year." thats why i became a fire fighter, becuase it was the only thing i wanted to do besides baseball" he picked up his bat and hit one into the outfield," not over the fence" he mumbled" oh well, i get that one eventualy" and he continued to hit the balls.

LoSt_NoThInGnEsS

Horo awoke around 1:46 in the afternoon. He got out of bed and got something to eat. When he was done with breakfast Horo took a shower and decided that he would go work out at the gym today. He pulled on a tight shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He put on a piar of white socks, his shoes, grabbed his keys and cell phone of the table and walked out the front door locking it as he went. He looked up to the sky. Today was going to be a nice day Horo thought to himself. He went to the gym at worked out for about 2 hours. He reached his goal of benching 350lbs today. Horo was proud of himself for that. He was pretty hungry so he got in his car and went to dairy Queen and got a Reese Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. Afterward he decided that he would got to the City Park and relax for a little.
When he got there he noticed a man that he knew trying to hit base balls over the fence, but to little avail.

"Well isn't this a coincidence? How are you Yoh?" asked Horo to Yoh.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
" yoh?" he turned around and saw horo standing there" hey whats up?" he smiled as he hit another one over the fence" thats the last ball" he said with a smile" ill go get them later" he whispered as he walked over and sat down beside horo" so whats going on man, how ya been.....since yesterday?" he luaghed" you know i heard about som kinda terrorist attacks coming soon, but im not sure whats going on there, so i just ignored it." he luaghed again" so how are ya?"

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
1:46. Marcus looked outside, while washing the truck. He started daydreaming of his vacation. At this pace, he'll be in Hawaii by the 20th. He saw himself, sunbathing. His thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"You sure you don't wanna take lunch brake?" said Capian Jack Spade.

"Don't worry Jack. I'll make chilli."

"We could bring you something from McDonalds."

"I'm fine."

"Okay." Jack walked off. He got into his car, with his friend. He drove off. Jack looked at the firetruck. He was rubbing the same spot for a couple minutes. He went back to cleaning the truck.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
yoh picked up another bucket of balls and headed back out on to the field" so what did you want to be when you were younger?" he said as he smacked another one over the fence." yes!" he was on a roll, he was doing pretty good, he had been thinking about geting into the big leagues soon if he would be allowed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back