• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephoroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlesGuardian

Yeah, sadly Sephiroth was the only boss in KH2 that I had to reflect whore on.

I had 4 elixers and reflectga/curaga, besides that its all physical moves. I had Ultima Weapon equiped also

Macabre

Gold Member
there's not much difficulty of sephiroth if your able to avoid the hp depleting move and the flame blasts.

Macabre

Gold Member
well high levels are not actually necessary in beating sephiroth rather for being safer.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm if you want to beat him the easy way use trinity. have a few ethers or elixers stored to replenish the mp bar. and go all out with trinity. truth be told, he is very easy if you can learn his attack pattern. a big help would be to master all the forms so you have their abilities at your disposal like high jump and e.t.c.

zexion VI

i would like to thank everyone who posted on this thread i have beaten sepheroth now
and used everyones tips and strategys

a thank you to all who helped me

Moncus

I cant beat him in under 30 seconds.. But I've beaten him a number of times.. A big thing is use the standard that you need cure and reflect on shortcuts, and i would also recommend either 6 elixers, or 3 elixers and 3 ethers. (The second is what i used.) (Which need to both be shortcuts.) I used the ultima weapon keyblade but thats cause' i'm biased and don't like the pumpkin one :p But overall, just TRY and TRY again. The more you fight him, the more you get used to dodging his moves. Same thing with KH1 sephiroth. Another thing, i would at least recommend glide lvl 7 (You got) AND Master form lvl 7. Reason why is so once he starts tryin' to put a halo on you, you can jump up and hit him quicker. I always use heal, but try to maintain at least some magic all the time. That way you will always have access to reflect.

Also a little trick, does a crap load of damage and sets you up for a combo, when you get far enough into the fight when he starts making fire come up out the ground and sucks you in, run out for a few seconds, then run in using reflect, he should suck you in, and then keep tapping the reflect up till the fire goes away, seph takes major damage, and then you hit him up wit' a combo.

Hope it helps ^.^ Just keep fighting him and get used to the way he fights.

sifero

Sephiroth is a tough boss but, with some strategy and the right skilsl you can defeat him. Okay first, equip all of your strongest gear and a few healing items. Next equip these abilities: Retealing slash, finish plus, block, once more, second chance, aerial dodge, glide, high jump (lv.2 will do),sliding dodge, these abilites are important. the battle will begin with a reaction command, after that attack him with a combo and try to do it twice. when he knocks you in the air use retealing slash so you will hit him and stop his combo. if he is close to you use block twice so you won't lose any health. After a while he will summon dark balls, attack them or use reflect. If he teleports, rise into the air, and he is glowing red, use the high jump, then aerial dodge close to him an attack(if you don't stop him he will drain your health and magic). When he creates giant flames use glide to stay away from it. With more helath down he will turn complete red. He will do the same moves but, more powerful he will also summon commets, just keep attacking him and you will defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back