• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroths words

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

truewarrior

uuuuuuuuummmmmmm...... i cant remember. let me fin
hey, i just noticed today what sephiroth is saying whenever he attacks.

when he puts the halo over soras head: "send heartless angel" which is an attack in ff7.
when he turns blue: "i am the chosen one!" and, he thinks hes the chosen one for the promised land in ff7.
when he summons the huge orb: "soon i will take you to the promised land!" and in ff7, that was his goal. or, one of them.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
hey i noticed he said heartless angel but i didnt know the others..good job catchin those :)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
yeah i just checked...i was mistaken too :( its "Sin Harvest" for first attack..i just played him

Attemisc

No, it doesn't. Sephiroth's biggest attack in VII is an attack where he summons a meteor and it blows up like every planet while it's on it's way to Earth and it misses and flys into the sun where it implodes and the sun expands and engulfs all the reamining worlds. The attack where the halo appears above your head is Sin Harvest, not Send Heartless Angel. Vii was made before Kingdom Hearts and while Heartless may be a comminly used term, using it like that refers to a species of sorts and also, "Send Heartless Angel" is no where NEAR proper grammar! I have the official strategy guide and in the section that tells you how to least get schooled by Sephiroth in the game it says the attack is called Sin harvest so HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA! In you face! *totally feels immature now*

S King

*Sigh* "Descend Heartless Angel". That makes more sense than "Sin Harvest", and it's what I always hear when I fight him. And FYI, he says: "I am the Chosen One", "I shall lead you to the Promised Land" and "THAT is true power". When you beat him: "The planet... has betrayed me..."

And it IS "Descend Heartless Angel", not "Sin Harvest". After listenening to it a few times, you should agree (if not, then clean out your ears)

Deminem

Awards
attemisc or woteva the meteor thing is called SUPERNOVA friend told me

TTBK2

Awards
Hey people! Guess what! You're all right! It's Sin Harvest in some games and Descend Heartless Angel in others. Now I'm just gonna giva you a chance to figure that out. Here's a hint: It's a different version of KH.

TTBK2

Awards
Final Mix. Or at least my friend had said he heard Descend Heartless Angel(he's japanese), but then he might have been mistaken(or couldve been playing around since he knows I don't understand the language....)

Oh, and the name of the flame attack is Flame Pillar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back