• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth's role in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
We all know that Seph was an optional boss in KH1 (not to mention INSANELY difficult to defeat), and it turns out he's back in Kh2. But it seems he's actually gonna play a valid role in the story, I just don't know what exactly. All I know is that Cloud runs into him @ Hollow Bastion (judging what I saw in the scans). If anyone can shed this light on this mystery, I'd appreciate it.

CloudX159

yes the geats battle.
Cloud Vs. Seth.
i wounder does cloud team up with you and take that one wing moster out..even though i think cloud can finish it for himself......

Arearda

I never knew you saw a fight scene between Cloud and Sephiroth after you beat him...I thought that was only in Final Mix. Just like how you can only view "Deep Dive: Another Side, Another Story" in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Sora's star

When I got to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden I saw Cloud and then Sephirot apparead(SP?) and there was cutscene between them but I couldn't understand so much.And almost at the end of the game,I went back to HB/RD and I talked to Sephirot and a battle with him started.He is super=mega-ultra diffucult.He has about 10 lives and he can kill in 5 slashes.I just stared at the screen and I couldn't believe what I saw.I think that you need to be at level 100(at least)to beat him.

crowmaster

Sora's star said:
When I got to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden I saw Cloud and then Sephirot apparead(SP?) and there was cutscene between them but I couldn't understand so much.And almost at the end of the game,I went back to HB/RD and I talked to Sephirot and a battle with him started.He is super=mega-ultra diffucult.He has about 10 lives and he can kill in 5 slashes.I just stared at the screen and I couldn't believe what I saw.I think that you need to be at level 100(at least)to beat him.

use spoiler tags, or make spoiler warnings, i don't think anti-spoiler ppl will want to see this

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Level 100 at least?
Rofl.
That's the max. dum dum.
The FF character's are not a key role in the game, but they're there for you to have fun.
;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back