• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
chinakid said:
"sin guardian angel"? I take this moment to dump my rage upon the likes of Lance Bass and his unenunciating antics. For future reference, it's "Descend Heartless Angel" an Attack that he also has in FFVII. As for the level, as long as you have second chance, rock bottom's the limit, I suppose. His attacks are pretty predictable once you get used to his movements, and the ones that you find harder, you can always opt for invincibility manuevers such as SR.

It's Sin Harvest Angel. You can see it on the Offical sites and stratagy guide, so don't blame Lance, 'cause he did a good job(great deep voice).

Eliefinis

The One He Fears said:
It's Sin Harvest Angel. You can see it on the Offical sites and stratagy guide, so don't blame Lance, 'cause he did a good job(great deep voice).

What "official sites" exactly? There only is ONE Kingdom Hearts Final Mix site in japanese and on one poage it mentions the attack. Here:
heartlessangel.jpg

See that bit circled in red? It's the name of the attack. Can you read it? I'll make a wild stab in the dark and guess you can't so here it is:
"心ない天使". "Kokoro Nai Tenshi".
Kokoro= Heart
Nai= *a suffix that announces the absence of the noun it is attached to*
Tenshi= Angel

Put 'em together and what have you got?

"Heartless Angel"

OK? So PLEASE curse Lance Bass's infernal mumble. You can't make out what the hell he's saying half the time.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
In FM you get a keyblade, i think it's called one-winged or something, but in the Amercican version, you only get 18,000 exp., besides that, you get nothing.

is good to have Aeroga and Curaga, LionHeart Keyblade at the lowest, at least 100 health, and 10 bars of magic.

if you have the ultima keyblade don't forget to put on the ring or whatever that you sinthesis in the moogles on, it upgrades basically everything.

cloud1414

Website
www.totla.biz.ly
when sephiroth does sin gaurdian angel on me, i use elixers and other healing things. or i just fly and strike him in the head with my dream sword.

0ne Wing Prodigy

The hardest boss in the game, just make sure your 70+ if you're unexperienced.(Like the first time i played) The rewards are: pride for getting Sora to beat something he shouldn't be able to beat; gaining 18,000 Experience Points; and in Final Mix only, you recieve the One Winged Angel, sephiroth's masamune if it was a keyblade. One Winged Angel (the keyblade) can be stronger than the Ultima weapon when getting critical hits in, otherwise its attack power changes somewhere from 8-11 i think.

SacredFireman

Beating him mostly takes learning his movements. The Keyblade doesn't really matter once you know his moves. Just yesterday I beat him just using the kingdom Key. I used no Elixirs but I used Curaga a lot. I'm level 100 now, I did it for a challenge. I used Arcanum once or twice.

Emral

Bronze Member
85+ in my opinion, I beat it at 87 with these stats:

Defense 69
Strength:87

Though once you have 100 strength and defense it does get easy. Defense is most important, I had a hard time because I had low defense (I gave up defense at the begining) So get both above 70, get some elixers and it woyuld be possible. Hard, but possible (I did it)

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
heres what i was at

level 100 full inventory of elxers,ultima wepon.all 3rd level spells and luck(alot of it)

ordyh

I beat Sephiroth ot LV. 82. After you beat him once he's EASIER. I stocked on 7 Elixers and only used 4 of them. I used combos, strike raid, and Ars Arcanum alot.

:cool:

ordyh

The Keyblade I used the First time was LIONHEART. The other 2 times was with ULTIMA WEAPON.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back