• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THT3000

Kopavogur ... bet you've heard of that place!
I beat him twice @ KH 1 and I have battled him three times in KH II, the first time he killed me before I could say "Moogle", also the secound time but the third time I hit him four times befor he used a three-hit combo and killed me YAY! He is NOT easier in II!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
THT3000 said:
I beat him twice @ KH 1 and I have battled him three times in KH II, the first time he killed me before I could say "Moogle", also the secound time but the third time I hit him four times befor he used a three-hit combo and killed me YAY! He is NOT easier in II!
Sephiroth is a freaking pushover in KHII! I've beaten him with Sweet Memories at lvl 38! He Is Easy. Got it memorized?

Little_Red

betch.
I've only gone against him once and I died in three second each time. (I just wanted to see the opening cutscene.)

seb0910

um, yea this thread is pointless kinda, and yes i did, especially on KH1. he was easier on KH2, but by no means was he hard on KH1. you just needed to lvl up and learn pattern and he was a breeze.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
To me, I thought KH2 Sephiroth was harder! I leved up like crazy and have the Ultimate Weapon too. In KH1 I beat him really quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back