• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHLover916

I just beat Sephiroth in KH2 let me tell you it was awesome. I can barely type because I am still shaking. I am at level 75, Proud Mode, with the Kingdom Key. I have paused it so I haven't seen the full scene yet. I can't wait I hear the following scene is pretty cool. Can't wait to see it. Man am I sweating a lot. Anyway If anyone else has beat him in KH2 tell Level, Mode, and what Keyblade. I'm really happy and I was just doing it for fun I didn't realize I was actually going to beat him. Anyway whoo hoo to me.:D

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well congratulatons on beating him. It really is a good moment. The next fight scene is badass. I beat him with the ultima weapon, at level 92, on normal mode.

UnKept_PrOMisEs

omg, yes! the scene is soooo awesome!
congratulations!

I beat him at level 67 with Sweet Memory and on normal mode

Foshizzle

omfg that so bs zexion i mean if you went shield or staff i mean cause sword you have no what so ever second chance or once more so once you get hit your practically dead almost unless he hits you in the air i know its you can do it at 51 but 45 i dont know.... if you dide ****en congratz. I beat him at 60 with the pumkin keyblade.

huynh

i cant beat him i tried at lvl 48 and i got killd in one second i looked away and i got killed i was like wtf. Now im at lvl 54 and i still cant beat himi get killed in two attacks. SO I DON'T KNOW HOW ZEXION BEAT HIM HMMMM HOW DID YOU BEAT HIM? I'M AGREEING WITH FOSHIZZLE

Aydrikk

I beated him on Lvl.88 with ultima weapon.Trinity limit was my best friend against the heartless angel attack :D

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
KHLover916 said:
I just beat Sephiroth in KH2 let me tell you it was awesome. I can barely type because I am still shaking. I am at level 75, Proud Mode, with the Kingdom Key. I have paused it so I haven't seen the full scene yet. I can't wait I hear the following scene is pretty cool. Can't wait to see it. Man am I sweating a lot. Anyway If anyone else has beat him in KH2 tell Level, Mode, and what Keyblade. I'm really happy and I was just doing it for fun I didn't realize I was actually going to beat him. Anyway whoo hoo to me.:D

Sephiroth trembles you, doesn't he? He makes you sweat, doesn't he?! lol
Well congrats and that's all I'm gonna say.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
UnKept_PrOMisEs said:
omg, yes! the scene is soooo awesome!
congratulations!

I beat him at level 67 with Sweet Memory and on normal mode

Thats pretty hard to beleive lol, seeing as Sweet Memories is the weakest keyblade in the game, either that your or really good.

I beat him at level 70 with Gull Wing, Standard Mode

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
huynh said:
i cant beat him i tried at lvl 48 and i got killd in one second i looked away and i got killed i was like wtf. Now im at lvl 54 and i still cant beat himi get killed in two attacks. SO I DON'T KNOW HOW ZEXION BEAT HIM HMMMM HOW DID YOU BEAT HIM? I'M AGREEING WITH FOSHIZZLE
he was easy all i had to do is equip everything except guard break and i had a megaelixer 4 hi potions and 2 ethers till he had 7 health bars i didn't get hit once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back