• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLL

A lot of the faqs say that i should be lvl 80 or higher when i fight him. I just beat xigbar and im lvl 54, so should i get to like lvl 85 before the final fight so i can beat him? or can i keep playing after the final fight? i dont really wanna spend 5 hours farming xp =\ :confused:

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
it is possible to beat him at 54 cuz u can dodge/block all of his attacks although having more hp wouldnt hurt
here was my strat agaisnt him. u can make your own strat with practice

for the fight de-equip all combo/air pluses and other attack enchanments (i think thats the word). the abilities u do want are slide dash, ( makes u rush to enemy when u are at a distance) combo negation (if u have, fewer the hits the better), guard break, aerial finish, retaliating slash, combo boost, aerial boost (if says it does more damage on the finishing hit depending on the number of combo hits. i'm not sure if it does more if u do alot or afew but it doesnt hurt to have it on) second chance, once more, and finishing plus.

when u start the fight, press triangle to block his attack. next, he'll be right next to you so unleash ur combo. (the 2nd to last attack of ur combo should be guard break which pierces through seph and knocks him up in the air. the last hit knocks him away.) he unleashes a 5-6 combo after he gets back up from the combo so run away as soon as u finish ur combo. after seph finishes his combo u slide dash him and do your combo. repeat the above.
from time to time he will teleport to your and hit u into the air. once this happens he will air combo you-tele-air combo-tele. retaliating slash comes in here after his first combo. it interrupts him and this also gives u a chance to unleash ur own air combo (2nd to last move is aerial finish and last move is finishing plus. if u're high enough above the ground u can unleash a 2nd air combo) after u finish ur air combo and both of u are falling to the ground, u can move Sora forward to unleash the 2nd one.
Seph when 8 or 7 life bars:
he will unleash dark orbs which u can reflect with reflectaga. he will also unleash his flame pillers (from the first game) it pulls u in so glide or run away. remember that move at the start of the battle u blocked with triangle? he does that form time to time.
Sin harvest is what will probably kill u. if u are locked on to seph and he disappears and u are not attacked 1 sec later, that means he is using sin harvest. he will glow red so rush over to him quick with a double jump or glide and a combo is enough to knock him out of it.
Seph when 4 or 3 life bars:
err he turns red. i dont know if this does anything. continue attacking him and YAY u WIN!!
btw:this is my strat i used for proud mode. from what i heard he is extreamly easy on other modes. hope this helps elixers and hi-pots needed of course.
i choose defense (when i was roxas) so u might have different abilities
others have said u can use trinity limit, i did not know this (could probably be helpful)
u can keep playing after the final fight but the only extra things u can really do are finish all tournments (8 cups), beat seph, gummi missions

Last edited:

iLL

thanks man, i'll give it a shot. im on proud aswell. i remember being about lvl 60 or so when i beat him in KH1, apparetnly hes a lot ahrder this time around. I just want fenrir though.

lankyness

I was at level 76 when I beat him...Just make sure to Max out all your drives because of Sin Harvest, perservance is a must.

Solidsocom

Man, I maxed out my all my drives to seven. I use bunches of abilties but even with the double jump ability, you can't break sin harvest. I tried and killed myself trying to break that thing. Important thing to remember: Look out for the reaction commands, if you miss one of them, you lose bunches of health. Also, right after he does sin harvest, he will try to do the attack where it has a reaction command. 'Nother Important thing, I am level 88 and I still can't beat him, I suck. But my advice got me through like 5 bars with ease and if you can keep it up, you should be able to do lots more. Also, the closer you are to defeating him, the harder it is to even attack him. One more thing, never make Seph angry.

lankyness

Make to sure equip Elixirs and High Potions in your shortcut menu when you press L1, that alone saved me during the fight.

Solidsocom

When he goes, red, he runs up to you instead of pre-blocking and walking towards you, waiting for you to attack. I beat him today. Fenrir is my pwning machine. So many combo plusses that the negate effect on your combo is dwarfed. Hooray.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
of course you cannot play after the final boss. Sephiroth is way harder than the final boss. i beat the final boss for the first time at lv 50. I still haven't beat him yet. i wish he was'nt there since i beat 'im in pt. 1. i am around lv. 75-80 now and i still did not beat him, though i haven't tried lately. it really depands on your items, accesories, armor, weopen and so forth.

asiarules

Bronze Member
beat sephi at level 50 on proud. There is an easy strategy to beat him.Abilities to have item boost so high potion will recover most of ur life. Defender for defense in a pinch and oncemore just in case uy almost die.
1.let him uppercut u in the air then do retaliating slash and prees triangle when he does his special slah move.Also quick run if u messup a combo since he will hit u like crazy.
2. after 4 in a 1/2 bars of life he will summon orbs reflect these so it bounces and hit sephi he will use the triangle thing hella here.Whenever u messup a combo now he will use the fire thing. When u use up too much life dont cure but use high potion since u need mp to uswe reflect.He will also use sin heartless angel so please level up ur aerial dodge to max.
3.he powers up aerial dodge and glide away reflect for the orbs like before.Use retialiating slask as many time as u can since there isnt many oppurtunity too hit him here. When he summons the meteor aerial dodge back and forth you wont get hurt if u do this.Keep hitting him with oppurtunity and you will defeat the unbeatable soldier commander.
i find this startegy to be much easier to understand even if is short.

hitokiri2006

level 69 and after 10 tries, i got 4 bars out of him. I have no idea how the hell some people killed him at only level 50 on proud mode. I cant even hit up on a potion before he starts to slash me down.

And wtf is up with auto reload an items anyway? Doesnt seem to do jack for me 20 potions and elixers and im limited to my slots andshortcuts?

(btw, the stra book says when half his hp is gone he will do the wall of fire and his angel thing. I took out 3 bars and he started that crap! Way less than half last time i checked)

iLL

im lvl 61 now, pleased to say i got 5 bars out of him :( i have saix done so im waiting on official response as to wether or not i can keep playing after i beat xehanort. p.s. can anyone tell me how to unlock more coliseum events after the titan cup?

hitokiri2006

iLL said:
im lvl 61 now, pleased to say i got 5 bars out of him :( i have saix done so im waiting on official response as to wether or not i can keep playing after i beat xehanort. p.s. can anyone tell me how to unlock more coliseum events after the titan cup?

go ahead and beat xenohort (for the first time) then go to olympus and play the new tounry to get another orichulum+

Mke your ultima weapon b4 you meet up with seph (it helps)

Solidsocom

Ultima Weapon has the same strength as the Oblivion. I just used the oblivion on him. And yes, after you beat Xehanhort(all his 4 "forms"), restart and you will be at the save you were at before the final boss. Also, for the cups, go onto gamefaqs and check it out. Once you meet the certain requirments for a cup, it will say that Olympus has a new episode go over and play. Hades Paradox...to the extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back