• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

I watched a gameplay video of Sephiroth's optional battle in KH2, and he looked like a pushover kind of....anyone want to shed some light on it if they've played him already?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
He can be a living nightmare or the easiest fight in the world based on three things.

1. If you lack skill you are obviously going to have trouble. Using the right moves at the right time will make him easier.

2. Fatal Blocker (a skill which makes dieing a lot harder on your part) makes the fight much easier.

3. Your level and equipment. If you are maxed out with good equipment, again he will be easier.

Overall though. If you are a decent player with Fatal Blocker, chances are you will own him.

Kunoke

MyInnerFred said:
He can be a living nightmare or the easiest fight in the world based on three things.

1. If you lack skill you are obviously going to have trouble. Using the right moves at the right time will make him easier.

2. Fatal Blocker (a skill which makes dieing a lot harder on your part) makes the fight much easier.

3. Your level and equipment. If you are maxed out with good equipment, again he will be easier.

Overall though. If you are a decent player with Fatal Blocker, chances are you will own him.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back