• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
It's probably the other way around...Cloud looking for him..
Since Cloud and Sephy have Jenova's cells, Cloud can sense the presence of Sephiroth, and Cloud will prolly take the fight to him.

yeah cloud probely found sephiroth himself... but when they fight its gonna be awesome

dejah

:|
hee. i wonder if their gonna fuse the Geostigma plot into the game. cloud's in his FF7AC get up after all...

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
dejah said:
hee. i wonder if their gonna fuse the Geostigma plot into the game. cloud's in his FF7AC get up after all...

But the Geostigma eliminates bad things in the body, so if it were put into the game, the Heartless would've been wiped out since their body is all bad. I think Cloud has the outfit just to look cooler, since he'd kinda feel out of place wearing his old-skool clothes(purple-turtleneck and all)or his KH1 outfit(God, don't get me started on that one), and the AC clothes is more appropriate, since KH2 has a darker story, so Cloud should wear darker clothes.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
Seph was just a memory in ff7ac. he was brought back because kadaj and gang were kinda like clones, but needed jenova's dna to complete it. the same thing could happen again. Sephiroth could come back again. FF7AC wasnt about Seph and gang. it was more of Cloud finding himself and being able to forgive and forget.

D

Dexter

man when i saw the kh2 commercial i scremed sefey!!!!!!! the battle looks so awsome who will when pick up kh2 an find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back