• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud57

I was looking on the recently updated cast list on imdb.com and it says Sephiroth- Lance Bass. It looks like he will return, I mean if Cloud returns in his Advent Children costume maybe sephiroth will.

D

Dexter

No seforoth is returning it said on game informer that seforth and cloud will be returning but heck u can't even trust them but game informer is a better bet then imbd!

sinharvest_angel

yeah, but the one that i sawin kh2.co.uk never finshed the fight, the other one i have shows all of it, i wish i still had the link to it, cause like doesnt it take a lond time when cloud sas finaly we meet, well the one i have has no translation but its the full fight, and its awsome

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Imdb is a trustworthey site, but not for video games. It;s not made for video game information, and is only talented in its uses for movie information, hence the name "Internet-MOVIE-Database". I can't really find video games in that name. So, it's all fan-submitted, and some crazy person can might as well say that Apu wil be the store clerk in Twilight Town, selling Squishes that restore MP.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I sincerly doubt that Sepirith will be returning. There would be no real point for him to be in Kh2. Cloud actually has somewhat of a purpose in KH while Sephy was just there as an additional battle for the hell of it.

cursed keyblade

i thin both of them will return. mostly cloud becuz i think cloud is looking for sora to tell sora that cloud and sora are brothers or somthing like that.

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
I forget which interview it was, but Nomura said that he might (keyword might) return as a more active character instead of a boss, as Sephiroth is one of his more popular characters. Don't take my word for it, though, because I can't find the link at the moment.

I'm praying that Lance Bass won't be Sephiroth if he does make a return, because I hate Lance Bass...

O

Onewingedangel6

look people it was confirmed by nomura that he was not returning i would post the link but i forgot the article in which he said it in ... Final get a mod to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back