• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Keep trying yep. You can do it. KH1 sephres is a harder challenge but once you get in the swing of things you can whup him 20 times in a row. Seriously.

Macabre

Gold Member
Wow,so many people have a hard time with Sephiroth in kh2,I first did,but now I don't.

Here is my battle style when fighting him:

When the battle begins,Sephiroth does a sword charge or Katana slice with his masamune,press triangle to block.

then you will be behind him so quickly attack him before he regains his standing position

keep attacking and You may do one or one and a half combo on him,keep this going and you will decrease his health rapidly

when he loses 4 health bars(lesser ones in proud)

he will begin to summon orbs which you can deflect by hitting,or using reflect.

then he has an attack called heartless angel,that decreases your hp and mp to 1,quickly attack him when you see him rising or levitating off from the ground.

another attack he does is create flame pillars or flame vortexes which triues to pull you close him and the pillars or vortexes,you can try to jump or glide away or use reflect.

keep it up and you will win.

Yuna Ashe

Whoaaa...I got a lot of tips now, so I'm sure I will win, thanks everyone!:thumbsup:

A

Azrael

I said that Sephiroth was easier in KH1, some One Winged Angel he was. I pwned his ass, strange that they didn't put him in Chains of Memories. Would've been knarly to fight him with the CoM system

Near987

ok...
after u beat him
you become a delivery boy to give cloud a message that sephiroth wants to end this
you return to sephiroth to confirm that you gave him the message
cloud and spehiroth start fighting
befor the end they disapeer like in KH1 FM

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They are both at the same difficulty, but in KH2 you have better moves and abilities than in KH1, so it seems easier.

Macabre

Gold Member
They are both at the same difficulty, but in KH2 you have better moves and abilities than in KH1, so it seems easier.
I disagree.

Many players have said that kh1 is harder than kh2,and I say it is true.

I have had to be a bit more strategic in kh1 than in kh2.

Heck,The player could kill an enemy by mashing x or just kep pressing x.

And the abilities don't make much of a difference....

MasterRox

No they arent. Seph moves in KH1 is slower compared to KH2 Seph, but if you consider Sora moviment and abilities limits, it becomes a lot harder, thats why people say he is harder.

TrueRoxas527

It's not hard if you have a strategy.
In Expert Mode in KH1, I would say going after Sephiroth at level 72 at the very least.
If you're very experienced, you could try at level 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back