• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth.vs.Kuja.vs.Kefka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephiroth.vs.Kuja.vs.Kefka. Who would win?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Kefka

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kuja

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Who do you think would win this villain showdown? Sephiroth, Kuja, or Kefka?

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay since Sephiroths only competition is Kuja, and he/she/ is not that good compaired to him I'm choosing the one winged angel.

ryoji1337

This would be tough, but out of personal opinion sephiroth would win but very closely. Kefka wouldn't stand a chance as much of an ego maniac as he is he'd be like "Wehehehehe *dead*" xD

And as for Kuja they'd have to duke it out, idk at that point. >_>

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay I'm soory all I see are pictures of a gay cross-dressing clown..............................................ohhh wait.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Who the hell voted for Kuja? (((That was ment to be joke btw))) Because he truely is a god :p

anyway.. No shocker who I voted for.. Not going to into it because, I will just flamed..<.<

Okay I'm soory all I see are pictures of a gay cross-dressing clown............................................. .ohhh wait.
I wouldnt talk.. *Looks at Sephiroth* Then looks at his of problems.

....Yea

Last edited:

ryoji1337

Well they're all evil and psychotic.
Kuja freaking out about Zidane and claiming to be superior
Kefka wanting the power of god's magic which he basically does and then causes the world to nearly end though he's still defeated before things get "worse" I guess.
and sephiroth was all trippy like and made himself equal to a god to wipe out planets for his own power. =D

Overall Kuja and Sephys plans dominate over Kefka's plans which was only to conquer the planet he lived on. Yet, kefka's laugh still haunts me. >_>;;

Note:
Kefka: Girly Clown
Kuja: Girly Man (Literally, not a masculent thing on him >.< )
Sephy: Mr. Long Sword (Compensation??? xD )

Forge_Dragonis

HMM... Tis a tough one indeed "Well they're all evil and psychotic." - Ryoji1337

I do agree with Ninja because Kefka IS the only one who completed his goal.

Kuja one the other hand definitly holds close competition but really he was only tough himself. Against Sephy and Kefka he is outnumbered because Kefka not only has control of the world but he also has that damned tower to fight too and Sephy has Jenova to aid him (not that he will needs it).

+ Kefka also has that infernal laugh which always sends a chill down my spine.

Kuja is powerful but I don't think he can cope to the might of Kefka n Sephy.
(Plus he's not even the final boss)

Even though Sephy has his shear power and agility and Kefka can often be known as a "wuss" I'd have to vote for Kefka because:

1 - He altered the entire world
2 - You had to use 12 people to defeat him. (Or at leats get to him)
3 - His laugh (again) is spine-chilling
4 - He just seems more like a "villain" than Sephy or Kuja
5 - 6 is my favortie FF

:toungesmile: Well... There ya go

<edit> Not necisarily you CAN go and fight Kefka with just 4 people Sabin, Celes, Edgar, and Setzer however it would not be easy

ryoji1337

Well lemme see. Celes, Sabin, Edgar, and Setzer. At that point you CAN fight kefka! XD

I still think Kuja is tough but that could just be because 9 itself was such a hard game compared to alot of the others. Especially towards the end were the suppossedly mid bosses seemed like hard end of the game bosses. x_X;

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Sephy is not much compeared to Kefka and Kuja. Seph didn´t do much while Kefka twisted and ruled the whole world and Kuja actually destroyed the sister world of Gaia (in full grafic).

Vote for Kuja cuse I haven´t payd FF6 only seen bit (but I haven´t missed Kafka's laughe). Plus, Kuja mande war in the worl to.
And he controls black mages!

ryoji1337

Still though, Sephiroth caused a global threat to shinra which basically was the main power of the world. While there wasn't much resistance to Kefka except the empire he came from and that was done cheaply because he already had so much power when leo challenged him and the gesthal couldn't hurt him due to the god statues.

=o Kuja did do a good job though.

Haku

<3
I think that this one would be tough to decide. I would have to go with Sephiroth just because he is very quick in finding a target, although I think that the others would put up a good fight.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i should really play ff6, but out of the other two villains, im going with kuja. i mean, what's the best sephiroth has ever done, burn down a town? kuja on the other hand destroyed an entire planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back