• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth vs Enigmatic Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcrist52042

Sephiroth kicks too much @$$ to lose. He moves too fast for the EM so it'd be impossible for the EM to win. Easy as that.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
ohh so sepherorth is thw one winged angel...i always thought it was cloud...i think they should rip off sephy's wing and give it to cloud....but on the topis sephy would win hes a bitch to finght in kh and finall after 2 years of trying to beat him...i beat hm..i alomost cried

Soren

Awards
I'd say Sephiroth, execpt I haven't really foght him all that much. I've the screenshots of what the EM could do. He seems a little tougher. So I'd say he could be Seph. It's a slim-to-none chance, but he could beat him.

ordyh

Sephiroth would win hands down. he can just use Sin Harvest and it would be game over.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sephy, They didn't even show his true power and you know the EM won't be that strong since Sora...will of course beat him...

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
em, he has way better move. just cause u fought seph and not em dosent mean em is rubbish. from just what ive heard he seems harder, ive got a mate with kh:fm and ive fought agaisnt him. hes harder than seph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back