• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth vs. Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadows rise

Why couldnt Sephiroth be the final boss instead of Ansem? I had a harder time beating Sephiroth then I did with Ansem, seriously what a loser. He hardly did anything and I beatem pretty fast
mad.gif

SantoryuKeyblade

The main reason is that Ansem is the evil king scientist guy that had an experement that wen backwards. Sephroth is just an evil dude thats over powerful and wasnt everybody dead.

shadows rise

I know Ansem actually had a point for being in the game but still I laughed my head off when I found out that Sephiroth was a better challenge then Ansem ever could be.

M

moneyfn423

Sephiroth wasn't an actual character that was involved in the story of Kh he was just a bonus boss

P

PureSKill

I beat ansem my first time around but i had to fight sephiroth like 20 times.

shadows rise

They could of at least made Ansem a lot harder so we could have more fun kicking him around but that guy's nothing compared to Sephiroth, they seriously went out of order making someone else tougher then the main guy

Dark Fire

well... yes sephorith was harder but he would fit in with the story line... plus hes had his final boss shot already and there is alway a few bosses harder then the last boss, ff7... ruby and emerald... ff8... omega weapon... ffx... omega weapon, the dark aeons... ffx-2... that old guy at the bottom of bevelle... ect all square games have hardrer bosses in them then the last boss...

Kh_Johny

You know he has a point there...

In Japan, you couldnt fight Sepheroith (but maybe in final Mix) He was just a bonus boss in the USA version. KH was realeased in Japan first, and if Sepheroith was the last boss, itll change the KH storyline

The Archangel

well when it was released in America it had extra features like sepiroth, phantom, and Kurt Zisa so then they relesed final mix in japan wich had even MORE stuff like the one winged angel and diamond dust key blade.
Square do's have a habit of sticking a guy who could blow the final boss away just by thinking about it. I meen My characters are all level 99 with the best key blade some really good accesories and I still have some trouble taking Sephy down!!!!!
However I dont think that he would make sense as the final boss since you have been tracking Ansem like half the game..............Plus the final scene wouldn't make sense If it was Sepiroth.

blobbity

yeh they didnt want to make the game near impossible to beat and sephiroth is for the ppl who want a challenge

riku15

i thinf that it would have been really cool to fight sephiroth instead
of ansem for the last boss because it is harder to beat sephiroth :cool:

riku4493

it was hard for me to beat sephiroth i beat kurt zisa and phantom but he was the hardest until i got the ultima keyblade he was a piece of cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back