• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth tips, please.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Ok, im at the point in kh2 that all that is left is twilight town and TWTNW. I didnt start either of them...but im lvl 50.

so just for random fun, after gettling lvl 5 valor i go and fight sephiroth, expecting to get owned like i did in KH1.

Well, not really! i managed to get down 2 whole bars before his sword got the best of me.

That is surprising for me, seing as i thought he would pwn me fast.

Im on proud mode at lvl 50, and not to brag, but i would consider myself a very good fighter.

For an "advanced" fighter like me, do you think i could take sephy at 65 or 70?

Ill do quick leveling up at thrusters in pride lands .

Just tell me what keyblade to use, what to have in my inventory, and tell me a good level for an experienced fighter who wants to beat sephiroth.

Destiniesdoor

KeyBlade, Ultimea Weapon...ability: Berserk, Limit: Trinity Limit...
But dude, I don't care how good you are, unless you have like really fast reflexes, Sprint and Air Dodge at good levels, and high Def...man. ONE of his Air Combo's will rip you arpart at level 50. PLUS then you have to get through that Angel of Death move, his Metior thing, the fact that your on Proud Mode...AND 15 bars of Health. Sorry, but 2 bars out of 15 ain't that much, and those first two bars where the EASIEST ones. You would have to avoid EVERY air Combo he does, every Hells Angel, have ALOT of potions, and REALLY good reflexes...

Dexen

make sure you have 'once more' and maybe 'second chance'

and i would use a keyblade w/ 6 strength (Decisive Pumkin, Oblivion, Ultima Weapon)

fill up on Hi-Potions or Elixirs (use item boost)

I'd say around lvl 80

i beat him at 85, almost beat him at 77, i didn't finish him then because i couldn't finish a combo cause i had 'berserk', only use that ability if you need to

btw, drive forms don't matter

Chris

Awards
im to lazy to get ingredients for ultima -.-

what lvl do i get second chance if i chose the staff? ( i have once more though)

Destiniesdoor

xXxCloud said:
im to lazy to get ingredients for ultima -.-

what lvl do i get second chance if i chose the staff? ( i have once more though)
Yeah, oblivion words too. But, you will want Berserk. Equip like two Ethers and two Elixers. Use Trinity Limit, then beserk him...heal/Trinity Limit, Berserk. Trust me...do that, and he's just a long, easy fight. (Thats how I beat him...and I tried many other ways. That works best) You wont need alot of Magic power, just enough to keep Healing and keep your Magic up. Ultimea's nice though because it has MP Hastaga, and that helps.

Cold Axel

In a marshmellow truck trying to figure out where
has killed my many times when I first met him...then i did pride rock trick and used sleeping leon keyblade and crushed him so......when he knocks you in air press circle and counter-attack him. and when on ground glide in the when he attacks so it dont hit you. and for the Desend heartless angel jump up and slash away

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Reflega is a lifesaver against him too. Lots of elixirs. I found not having berserk charge equipped also helped. Oh, level up LOTS. I beat him level 69 first time.

Shouldn't this be in Members helping members or whatever?

Chris

Awards
thanks guys

question-

in kh1 i thought trinity limit was a watse so i never used it. But in this game is it something where you hit Triangle and it makes you do an attack, kinda like when u do an attack with a party member like tron or simba?

Mickey Killer

Well, if you're patient enough to level up at least past 90 (it's not that hard), and fill your slots with elixirs, he becomes very easy. In fact, the only thing I had to wath out for was his Harvest Angel move, and even then I had plenty of time whip out an elixir. (Actually, it was an ether, but an elixir is better). Having Ultima doesn't hurt either.

Also, its all about Negative Combo here. 10 health bars go down fast with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back