• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth Stratageis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamenern

Okay, thought I'd do this. Sorry beforehand if this has been posted befroe, not in the mood to go through 1000+ pages of threads to check......

anywho....what is your strategy for beating the Sephiroth boss? What about you latest, or most surprising, defeats of him, like if you were a low level or such...

For me, the lowest i've actually BEATEN him was around level 65, with glide lvl 1 at least, and aerial dodge (forgot the weapon. ultima). right now, im working on beating him at lvl 55 with the decisive pumpkin.

and, KH1 sephy is accepted here.

for that one, i was level 70, with the ultima, and it still took me 15 minutes. now i beat him every time. (my current streak is around 15 me 1 sephy) what about you??

happy posting!!!!! :):)

Last edited:

nuQe

Well, I took him on lvl 65 in kh1 on expert mode with Ultima I think. It took a couple of tries but I took him down =D. Basicly you have to keep up aeroga all of the time. On kh2 on the other hand I took him down at lvl 40 - 45 on proud. But I now tries to play through the game without killing to much to take him down under lvl 40. I think it is a possibility for that.

C

Colours

Use relect then attack.

Glide around the battle field.

High jump.

Then attack with trinity.

That is how I defeated him. ;)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Have the strongest keyblade possible.
have lots of Elixirs
If this is KH2 have high level drive forms and equip their abilites(Glide,High Jump...)
Customize your shortcuts so your items are on the X button and Cura anywhere else. (That way you can hit it faster)
Always be prepared to hit Triangle.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
My most impressive kill was using kingdom key at lvl 40 w/o air dodge, glide, or much of anything else. After I ran out of elixers I thought Sin Harvest would toast me.. Til I remember I had ether's :thumbsup:. Best part about it was I was on proud mode. It took me like 70 tries til I could get it complete :cursing:.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I tried to beat him many times... But after all it wasn't that difficult.
Cant remember the level... Had Ultima Weapon, all forms MAX (meaning, Growth abilities equipped) and best possible Accessories.
I didn't really have a strategy... I just tried to dodge his attacks, hit him whenever it was possible, and didn't let him to finish "Sin Heartless Angel/Sin Harvest".

Everyone is all like: "Use Aero, it helps!". I have never used that spell... It doesn't help much. Then there's the Tinker Bell summon in KH1... I have never cared about it. I haven't used Trinity.... I havent used summon... Just kicked Sephy's ass without them. :D

something-cLever

Level 99, glide, decisive pumpkin, and a good sense of when to run like hell.

That's all, folks. ;)

SPOILER?: And was it just me, or was Sephiroth's response to beating him totally LAME?

Sora: -PWNS-

Sephiroth: -blinks- Okay, so that was pretty good, but all that work was actually pointless. See, Cloud's the only one who can beat me. So...-flies away-

Sora: ...WTF?!

See what I mean? LOL.

Heartless Zexion

Level 99, glide, decisive pumpkin, and a good sense of when to run like hell.

That's all, folks. ;)

SPOILER?: And was it just me, or was Sephiroth's response to beating him totally LAME?

Sora: -PWNS-

Sephiroth: -blinks- Okay, so that was pretty good, but all that work was actually pointless. See, Cloud's the only one who can beat me. So...-flies away-

Sora: ...WTF?!

See what I mean? LOL.

LOL Pointless, except for the keychain.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
i beat him at about lvl 74 with the ultima keyblade and lots of elixers. my best strategy would be to have the ability that grants you endless combos when your mp is 0 (Berserk?)

also, i first beat him on my friends file on easy so that way i could see all of his moves and adjust accordingly

o, and run around like a headless chicken, it helps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back