• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth Returns!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
it might be true and this i REALLY hope that he plays a more significant part of the story rather than appering then being defeated and dissapearing.....or it might just be recaping on kh1.....who knows....

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The reason why you dont see that Scan and its cut off is probally because its for the KH TCG. Dont you think we would have seen it, Also there is a Mickey card right there which makes it obvious that its adertising for the TCG

overdrive

Orienter
i dunno y people thought sephiroth was so hard in kh 1.......i beat him on my 3rd try at lvl 59 and he was easy....all u need to know is his moves and dodging them is sooo easy its not always how good ur stats are but how u use ur character....
i know this is off topic but i REALLY felt like saying it

JG_Vandom

He wasn't terribly hard after learning his moves. When i played KH for the first time, it was at a friend's house. He was like, "Here, fight sephiroth. He's cake." lol.

overdrive

Orienter
He wasn't terribly hard after learning his moves. When i played KH for the first time, it was at a friend's house. He was like, "Here, fight sephiroth. He's cake." lol
thnk exactly wat i had in mind now when i play kh 1 i am lvl 100 with everyone max sats with sora eg 99 attck def......now when im bored i just beat him for fun.....

The Sorrow

overdrive said:
i dunno y people thought sephiroth was so hard in kh 1.......i beat him on my 3rd try at lvl 59 and he was easy....all u need to know is his moves and dodging them is sooo easy its not always how good ur stats are but how u use ur character....
i know this is off topic but i REALLY felt like saying it
You sure his moves are sooo easy to dodge? How about his Omnislash-like move? That move is one of the most brutal attacks I've ever seen in a video game. And pls., stop bragging.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey i beat him on my first try. if u have aeroga u can survive that attack. but i dont want to brag but sephy isnt that hard . to me that is.

overdrive

Orienter
You sure his moves are sooo easy to dodge? How about his Omnislash-like move? That move is one of the most brutal attacks I've ever seen in a video game. And pls., stop bragging
u mean the one where he keeps on slashing around??? i just usually use guard on that.........ne way i didnt mean to brag (kind of) but its just people are like omfg sephiroth is like impossible!!!:p

The Sorrow

sora364 said:
Look closley at the new scan. At the top left hand corner. You can see Sephiroth's leg and jacket. Just click on the link and look for yourself!

http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/update/jp050720-07.jpg

I can't belive it! Seph is back!
In addition to that, look at this pic. http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/images/update/jp050720-06.jpg
look at the lower left corner. You can see a right arm of a person resembling Sephiroth's holding a sword! Btw, you have look closely in this pic 'cause some japanese texts are covering the arm.

The Sorrow

overdrive said:
wow u figured it all out congratulations.........good job give ur self a pat on the back and a foot up ur anal for that.....

Huh? Were you talking to me?

Anyway I hope he returns together with Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back