• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroth proud mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
You should try playing with sephiroth at level 49 he is such great fun :3 every attack only takes like 1/32 of his health but it's a long fight :3 and it keeps you on your toes. To further add to the challenge do it without glide :3 just with dash level 2 *I think* and high jump level 2/3 I don't remember something like that o_O

Stark

Bronze Member
I say you lvl your ass off until you can kill him like he was on easy mode. Best bet, but if you do take the griever's approach im sure their will be some tears being shed :toungesmile:

Bloodgift

How about it?
ok another tip is: When he does his heartless angel attack it looks intimidating but with high jump lvl2 and aerial dodge lvl2, jump, aerial dodge over to him and attack at the air while locked on to him you should zoom over to him and there you go that might be obvious to people but it wasn't for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back