• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth or E.S.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win: Sephiroth or Enigmatic Soldier?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Enigmatic Soldier

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm.....ridiculous question. the E.S was designed to be the toughest secret boss in kh2 fm+. but if you think about it Sephiroth is way harder than him. all his abilities are truly unmatched in skill, speed and strength. he even has two forms of himself, bizzaro and safer versions remember?. he would easily take out E.S.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm....i think he says 'descend heartless angel' after his ff7 move.
it was misinterpreted by fans as sin harvest.
but you right that would annihilate the E.S with ease.

Vulcrypt

hmmm....i think he says 'descend heartless angel' after his ff7 move.
it was misinterpreted by fans as sin harvest.
but you right that would annihilate the E.S with ease.

actully, in the KH1 strategy guide it says the move is called Sin Harvest, so it wasn't a fan thing. Also, i just fought him and i think he says Sin not Decend but i could be wrong.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
it doesn't really matter what its called, it will still do the same damage to the E.S.
besides i don't know if the E.S would be able to keep up with Sephres's teleportations.

In referral to Advent Children, Sephiroth wouldn't be able to die, he lives within your nightmares. And Sephiroths speed is amamzing.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehehe.....of course.
but then again we still don't know enough about the E.S. to really be comparing who is tougher. we gotta play the waiting game and find out wen the nxt game cms.

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
never played ff7, but i know enough to know sephy kicks a lot of butt. however! this is two completly different fighting ways. if they had done sephy from ff7 in the same fighting style as kh, then maybe i could give my opinion, but i can't. mainly cuz i have never played ff7 or E.S. (but daaaamn they look hard...)

and the past two ppl who said it r right- nomura said he wanted e.s. to be stronger than sephiroth. i remember when he said there will be a boss in the game that'll be harder than sephy. but like i said- different fighting styles.

the only REAL way to settle this is write to square enix and ask them to have a battle between the two to settle the matter. XD

Scythe

Does the mind which is prolonged have the necessity to be the topic which asks this there?

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
This is a tough one, we know that Sephiroth is very skilled and hard as a Hell , from what we see in Advent Children, but we don't know much about ES, we only have one battle in FM and the secret movie (which is very short), so we still don't know how powerful he is. I say that we wait till KH3 and then make the call, but still we will have to wait awhile for that...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Well, I am undecided. ES can change his keyblade to a bow and a highspeed flying motorcycle, send those Option Shooters, a huge keyblade, that wierd combo where he does a whole powerful combo, that wierd thing that goes ping! and it's like a light stream that's sharp, and that ability to do something like the Rising Sun reaction command.

Sephiroth has a nodachi, meteor thingie, The Descend Heartless Angel, dark orbie things, teleportation, speed and demi-godness.

I really don't know who would win.

Member XIV

This poll should be changed because E.S. in KH was designed to be stronger than Sephy.

So the poll should be changed to FF7 Sephiroth V.S. E.S. from KH2.
Otherwise it is a stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back