• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth or E.S.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win: Sephiroth or Enigmatic Soldier?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Enigmatic Soldier

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Who would win in a fight: Sephiroth or the E.S. from the secret movie of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix? My money's on the E.S.

CloakedSchemer

Well, The E.S. as far as i'm concerned is good, and sephiroth is evil and good ALWAYS prevails over evil in KH games, sooooo, yeah E.S. would pwn like he's never pwned before.

What a useless Poll. Who cares who would win, you guys think ES would win because he has a stupid Keyblade. If you specified which Sephiroth would win Id like this poll. If it was the KH2 Sephiroth Id vote ES Hand's down, But you never specified. If it was KH1 Sephiroth id change my answer. Im still going to go with Sephiroth.

Member XIV

People you have to remember that Sephiroth is a peice of crap in KH2,KH1. BUT THE REAL Sephiroth FF7 is a demigod and can kick E.S. butt anytime.

Vulcrypt

What a useless Poll. Who cares who would win, you guys think ES would win because he has a stupid Keyblade. If you specified which Sephiroth would win Id like this poll. If it was the KH2 Sephiroth Id vote ES Hand's down, But you never specified. If it was KH1 Sephiroth id change my answer. Im still going to go with Sephiroth.

No matter which Sephiroth you think it is, ES could still beat. I mean, i beat the KH1 sephiroth when i was 7 and beat the KH2 on expert level 60. But the ES is still stronger, i mean you can't even learn a sequence of attacks because he has none.

People you have to remember that Sephiroth is a peice of crap in KH2,KH1. BUT THE REAL Sephiroth FF7 is a demigod and can kick E.S. butt anytime.

This is true.^^

A

axelorder13

the E.S will win sepheroth is strong but sepheroth has the same strength as cloud ,cloud is strong but e.s is way stronger

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The ES would win. But the old man would beat them both.

A

axelorder13

The ES would win. But the old man would beat them both.

ya the old man uem would win but sepheroth an es fighting the uem at the same tyme sepheroth and es will win thats my opinion

A

axelorder13

it doesnt matter if he has a song or not its about whose better n stronger

Endgame

:D
What kind of a stupid question is this? Sheer idiocy!

The ES was DESIGNED, from his appearance through his battle stratagies, to be harder to defeat then Sephiroth. His original intent was a character that, acting as a secret boss, would be more difficult to defeat!

The ES is SUPPOSED to be stronger then Sephiroth because he was DESIGNED to be stronger then Sephiroth. Thus, your question is irrellevent.

armytaco

K. Mostly everyone here is thinking " Okay. Which boss is harder on KH2?". Which is kinda dumb. Sephiroth is way too easy on KH2. Not to mention if we're thinking bosses, E.S. really is dead if Sephy uses heartless angel. E.S. would be all like DAMM and then Sephiroth would slash and BANG, E.S. crushed. But when you think really hard about the matter and use all references to Sephiroth instead of just the common one between both characters, Sephiroth dominates. The E.S., if a boss on KH3, will be easy just like Xemnas from KH: FM+. There is no way for E.S. to beat Sephiroth, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back