• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth, Knowing about the keyblade's existence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MARLUXIA1

When you're about to battle Sephiroth, Donal tells him that weird sword is the keyblade. He then says:
"So that's a keyblade," Implifying that he knew of the keyblade's existence, then he says:
"I wonder if it'll change it's mind once I defeat you," Implifying that he knew how the keyblade functions.

Review:
Sephiroth knew about the keyblade's existence but never knew what it looked like.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, several other characters who where not directly involved into the original plot of Kingdom Hearts also knew of the existence and the functions of the Keyblade, for example Leon or Yuffie.

So I wouldn't really be surprised.

Clone

well u would think that information about the heartless would be pretty well know, and u can go far with out hearing somthing about the key blades. but to most people it would be a rumer.

Macabre

Gold Member
The information about the Keyblade is like a widespread legend in the universe of KH and so,many would know about it and how it functions.

It's still a mystery to those who do not wield it.

A

Azrael

I really wouldn't be surprised if Sephiroth knew much more of the Keyblade and its functions that he led on as well of the Heartless and what not.

Hopefully Sephiroth will have one mention in BBS or two learning of the Keyblade. (Hopefully in BBS, he's not the same in terms of personality in haunting Cloud)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
When you're about to battle Sephiroth, Donal tells him that weird sword is the keyblade. He then says:
"So that's a keyblade," Implifying that he knew of the keyblade's existence, then he says:
"I wonder if it'll change it's mind once I defeat you," Implifying that he knew how the keyblade functions.

Review:
Sephiroth knew about the keyblade's existence but never knew what it looked like.

But, he already knew what it looked like from Kingdom Hearts 1 when Sora first battles him

i dnt think sephiroth will be in BBS (Unfortunately)
and even if he is, he wont be a big part of the story

He's just a guest; He doesn't need a big(or any) part in the story.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if he does or not. He probably just heard the legend or something.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

it seems some know and some dont.............i dont think it's really that important though, i mean ppl in the KH universe hear about it but i guess not many ppl actually see it

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
hrmmm thats funny because donald and goofy didnt want people to know about this thing...
maybe it would just bring up the bad past wouldnt you say?

Keyblade Spirit

Ooh! Maybe Sephiroth is like DS reincarnated. Nah, too obvious. Maybe there was a deleted scene in FFVII where Sephiroth learns about the Keyblade or something. That makes a little more sense.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Maybe there was a deleted scene in FFVII where Sephiroth learns about the Keyblade or something. That makes a little more sense.

Not really, because to my knowledge: Final Fantasy =/= Kingdom Hearts.

Sephiroth knowing about the keyblade doesn't really concerns me. Though, the fact that King Triton knew about the keyhole, keybearers, the legend (as seen in the ansem reports), and the keyblade interested me once before.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
hrmmm thats funny because donald and goofy didnt want people to know about this thing...
maybe it would just bring up the bad past wouldnt you say?

Not the Keyblade, the existence of other worlds. It's something that they can't just spread around to everyone they meet. For one thing, it's a bit unbelievable (What would you think if someone came up to you and said that he or she was from a different world?), and for the people that did believe you, the consequences could be disastrous. Look what happened when Xehanort started learning that stuff, not to mention Maleficent and her little gang. So Sora, Donald, and Goofy do their best not to talk about it when they travel. It's only when they run into special circumstances, like Jasmine getting kidnapped in KH1, when they reveal to people like Aladdin or Ariel where they really come from.

Now, if someone like Sephiroth finds out about it, and he seems to do quite a bit of world-traveling, from Olympic Coliseum to Radiant Garden, there's not a whole lot that the trio can do about it. He probably heard legends about the Keyblade, which is why he said, "So that's a Keyblade," to Sora when they met. It didn't sound like he'd actually seen one before, just heard rumors.

UrbanQuattrus

Hopefully Sephiroth will have one mention in BBS or two learning of the Keyblade.

Sephiroth doesn't mean anything. His knowing of the keyblade doesn't matter. As has been said, plenty of characters are already familiar with the keyblade prior to Sora meeting them. It's a widespread legend throughout the KH universe. Seeing as how entire teams of keyblade wielders were apparently gallivanting across space only a decade prior to Sora's time, their being somewhat common knowledge really isn't anything to speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back