• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth, Knowing about the keyblade's existence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Normally it would be bad, but technically in KH, Sephiroth isn't a bad guy per se

I consider killing the main hero(Sora) and trying to steal the light from someone(Cloud) to be an act of supreme evil, thus a "Bad Guy"

A

Azrael

I consider killing the main hero(Sora) and trying to steal the light from someone(Cloud) to be an act of supreme evil, thus a "Bad Guy"

Its optional whether to fight him or not in both games and does Sephiroth want Kingdom Hearts like Xehanort? No, so he's neither good or bad.

Sexy Angel
Its optional whether to fight him or not in both games and does Sephiroth want Kingdom Hearts like Xehanort? No, so he's neither good or bad.

Is it Optional that Sephiroth wants to lure Cloud into darkness and steal his light? No.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
He was imprisoned in a portal in the first game. (I have no clue how he got there, but he was there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back