• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth. Is he PWN'able!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Sephiroth pwnge?
Hmmm, easiest way would be to
1) get Sora to lvl 80.
2) Get Ultima Keyblade
3) equip support abilities, like second chance, once more, mp hastega, mp rage
4) equip Berserk Charge and Glide (and double jump and high jump)
5) equip as many elixirs as you can carry

When you fight him, pay attention to the sequence of his attacks and stuff, it never really varies, so you can pretty much time your button mashing even more accurately.
Use reflega when ever he does that pillar of fire thing and you get caught in it.

Macabre

Gold Member
sephiroth is actually easy when you know his moves.i beat him on lv.56 on proud mode with oblivion.you don't need ultima,nor be in a high level.strategy wins.i was in lv.74 during normal mode with ultima when i tried to beat him but i had an annoying time.

fallen soul

seph is pathetic. honestly, if you can survive for more than a whole combo you can own his arse. try fighting him when you can't. This brings back fond memories of Psycho mode, where i have yet to beat him on level 53 but with nothing besides my magic, items and the kingdom key he should fall in a couple of levels. Oh and that means no armour, abilities or limits, for those who aren't familiar. He only owns me when he launches me in the air, because i can't survive a full combo, anyway....

as for me i beat seph on level 57 on proud mode

Stars

リク
I used Trinity and Berserk Charge. :D Every time after we used the trinity our MP bar will recharge right?
Use this opportunity to attack him. Remember, Berserk Charge is non-stop attack! XDDD
That should take the time to recharge your MP bar! I suggest you used Reflect too ^w^
I suggest the keyblade to be either Oblivion or decisive pumpkin! Second chance is important too!

Sometimes Berserk charge make me die...lol

Stars

リク
That time i dunno what is berserk charge.. Lol xDDD So, i keep on beating him but he is still not die even that is his last health bar..I get furious on that. Lol
I found it is useful in Terra battle.

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
That time i dunno what is berserk charge.. Lol xDDD So, i keep on beating him but he is still not die even that is his last health bar..I get furious on that. Lol
I found it is useful in Terra battle.

If me i will just keep on attacking him then immediately i will press the square button (guard) that can cause some damage to him also xDDD;;
i dun have final mix ;_;

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
yes he is pwn able i know ive killed him 257 times (yes im serious ive save the game just be for killing him) and i was only on lv 40 wiith kingdom key Sorry i don't meen to brag) i recommend hi-potions, and elixers also hav all the growth abilitys maxed also before i go keep an eye on his moves you will soon start to see a pattern!!:thumbsup:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Seriously, I'm, like, at level 80-something . . . And I still can't PWN Sephiroth. Please, feel free to shoot any type of advice in my direction. I've been trying to beat this guy for a month and a half now!

[you may now point and laugh]

Tips to PWN Sephy

1. Equip Ultima Weapon
2. Equip ability Berserk Charge
3. Equip a lot of Elixirs/Hi-Potions and items that refill your magic.
4. Make sure your limit move is set to Trinity.
5. Have growth abilities Glide, High Jump,and Aerial Dodge.
6. If he begins a sword combo, block it and then strike him.
7. Be at a level that is very high, like at least 90.
8. PWN HIS FACE!

Blue-Flame

at your lv you should pwn him easily
i beat him on lv 43
all his moves are annoying but
the one were he atttacks you heaps
all ya do is press tryangle
the divine angel just jump up to him and hit him before he uses it
and wen he makes the wall of fire
jump and then glide away from it
wen he shoots the flame balls at you do the dash one
wich you get lvling up the wisdom form
and you need a key blade with good reach
if you do all this he is pwnable lol

cloudwolf124

he is pwnable and those of you who hhave beat him i applaude you for bravery he scares me thats why i like sephiroth he is dark and scary

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Nah, Sora cant get to 100 i dont think, unless theres some secret... Yeah he is PWN'able... Especially in KH2... he's sinch compared to the Sephi from KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back