• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth. Is he PWN'able!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x rainbow ninja

Website
tomonori.sheezyart.com
Seriously, I'm, like, at level 80-something . . . And I still can't PWN Sephiroth. Please, feel free to shoot any type of advice in my direction. I've been trying to beat this guy for a month and a half now!

[you may now point and laugh]

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
OK, to save me typing a lot again, here's my help I gave on another forum:

Venominion said:
I found KH2 Sephy a lot easier than the KH1 Sephy. I beat KH2 Sephy at Level 43 on the Japanese KH2 when it first came out.

The key to victory is mainly playing defensive and afar, then attacking when you have an opening (I found Berserker very bad against him personally, I like my finishers)

Issen Flash is a good move to counter, it's simple to spot and counter too, just press Triangle. Though note - You cannot counter Issen Flash unless you are on the ground.

After he does a ground combo, you can get at him.

If he tries to hit you in the air, let him, then use Revenge Slash, followed by a combo.

Heartless Angel is annoying, but easy to spot, and easy to judge (eventually) if you can stop it or accept it and time a healing item to it.

He always follows Heartless Angel with Issen Flash.

It's generally a case of getting used to his moves.

And though I didn't use it myself, Reflect is apparently very useful against him, as well as Trinity Limit.

Finally, make sure you have a Keyblade with enough "reach" (though it's not mentioned in the game)
Ultima Weapon
Oblivion
Decisive Pumpkin
Guardian Soul

They are the best to use. Ultima Weapon is obviously the best, for it's MP Hastega....

Now, Terra, there's a tough KH opponent....

Akans

「moriya」
Yep. While I haven't personally, if you go search youtube, there's this one dude (ASephiroth) who defeted him at lvl 40 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FKatJ24_Gs&feature=related>
Still, I think it was cuz he memorized all of sep's moves. If you do that, you can beat him...though I still cant get more then two bars off him XD

Sora_x_0blivion

Website
www.d4rk-4ura.bebo.com
lol he's not imppossible..... but really frustrating. i beat him at lvl 67 (easiest mode -_-) .. the best weapon that i used was rumbling rose. make sure you equip cure and elixers. when you start the battle he'll use that trigger move... counter it and attack him. do that explosion attack and he'll be knocked into the air. after that do another combo then as soon as you are about to end the combo use trinity. that should have at least taken out 3 bars....(i dunno if it's more i took that much out in Standard) lol and then just use elixer whenever he's about to do the angel attack.

DragonLord

lol he's not imppossible..... but really frustrating. i beat him at lvl 67 (easiest mode -_-) .. the best weapon that i used was rumbling rose. make sure you equip cure and elixers. when you start the battle he'll use that trigger move... counter it and attack him. do that explosion attack and he'll be knocked into the air. after that do another combo then as soon as you are about to end the combo use trinity. that should have at least taken out 3 bars....(i dunno if it's more i took that much out in Standard) lol and then just use elixer whenever he's about to do the angel attack.

what i cannot understand is why u did not have the Oblivion its so much better or for that matter why not the Ultima weapon?

on my proud mode save i beat him at lvl 65 with the Oblivion

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I personally think Decisive is the best choice for this battle.

Some tips I would give you are:

-Use the Guard Reflect Combo.
-Don't go after him, wait for him to come to you.
-Level up if you're having trouble.

I'm able to beat him in about 25-30 seconds. If you still need help, watch some vids on youtube.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Okay, so, here's what I did, which I got from an FAQ from GameFAQs.com.

So, equip Ultima if you have it. Equip Trinity Limit and Berserk Charge. Have some Ethers and Elixirs. Make sure to equip lots of Def-booting accessories. As soon as the battle starts, press Triangle to block that one attack. After that, immediately use Trinity Limit, spamming the Break command as much as possible. After that, just keep attacking him. Seeing as you should have Berserk Charge, you'll be able to get in one wicked combo before your MP recharges and/or he can retaliate. If you do need to heal, do that instead of a Trinity Limit, or use an Ether then Cure. When he floats into the air and says "Descend, Heartless Angel" make sure you jump and attack him, otherwise, you'll lose your MP and all but one HP, and you'll almost certainly die, unless you're really quick with an Elixir. Other then that it's just strategy, always block his Flash move or whatever it is. When he summons the wall of fire, quick run or glide away.

Oh, it's also a good idea to have your Growth abilities close to maxed. All are very helpful, especially High Jump, as it's sometimes needed to stop the Heartless Angel attack. Other then that, good luck. ^^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ultima Weapon. Really helps, and it isn't too hard to get.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Alright, Trinity Limit, glide, Trinity Limit, glide, etc. Have Ultima Weapon. You can also have Bersek Charge equipped and just attack him relentlessly until your MP comes back

Rix

:)
Awards
You need a strategy to beat him... I can't beat him either:p I'm not good at using strategies..

D

The KR3W
All the stuff that you need to beat Sephiroth is the easy way is:

1. Sora at a high level
2. Ultimate Weapon
3. you have high jump, aerial dodge, and glide
4. Curaga in a quick selection
5. A lot of Elixers and High Potions in your items bag

Axel-740771.jpg

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
I used Trinity and Berserk Charge. :D Every time after we used the trinity our MP bar will recharge right?
Use this opportunity to attack him. Remember, Berserk Charge is non-stop attack! XDDD
That should take the time to recharge your MP bar! I suggest you used Reflect too ^w^
I suggest the keyblade to be either Oblivion or decisive pumpkin! Second chance is important too!

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i managed to pwn sephy on kh3 at lvl 57 with the gullwing keyblade. oh yeah, pwnage (oh, normal mode, not proud... yet. pwnd on proud at lvl 80 with ultima keyblade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back