• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in Birth BY Sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroRiku

Hey do you guys think there will be a reappearence of Sephiroth in Birth By Sleep?

If their is a reappearence, do you think he won't have his wings like he did in Crisis Core because that like BBS, is in the past. And if there is a reappearence of Sephiroth, do you think Cloud will be there too? Or Tifa either?

Just a completely random thing, tell me what you think, i have no evidence, it's just a matter of curiosity.:huh:

I<3Roxas

I doubt it because he didn't show up in CoM and it seems that these side games are going to be character driven, and Sephiroth isn't a main character (Thank god, cause he got boring halfway through FF VII)

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
The only recurring FF characters that'd likely make an appearance in BBS is Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and probably Cid.

Everyone else, especially Cloud and Sephiroth, should sit this one out.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
It means "Chain of Memories."

Referring to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories...

I<3Roxas

CoM = chain of memories, the game for the GBA. I happen to agree with Oji, but I doubt even they will have any importance, as they'll be teenagers or younger in BBS (remember that around the time of the creation of heartless, Cid and the gang built a gummi ship to escape, so it'd seem he'd be an adult, but the others are way younger)

PyroRiku

Seeing the whole past thing, putting the old characters lik leon, yuffie, aerith, cid, clound and sephiroth might get a little confusing, because then it would be like FF and KH merging to make a giant string of games. That would get really confusing. So as cool as Sephiroth is, he shouldn't be in BBS

Apollo

Silver Member
I doubt it... they really need to use diffrent FF villians for secret bosses. He is getting a bit old.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I just thought of something. Having Sephiroth in BBS would imply that Cloud wasn't born in Radient Gardens. I think to avoid confusion and unnecissary backstory, Sephiroth won't be shown. It wouldn't make sense if he showed up.

Apollo

Silver Member
I just thought of something. Having Sephiroth in BBS would imply that Cloud wasn't born in Radient Gardens. I think to avoid confusion and unnecissary backstory, Sephiroth won't be shown. It wouldn't make sense if he showed up.

Ah that is a very good point. So maybe they should have some boss from one of the older games. Also what they did in Kh1 have some orginal heartless bosses would be cool.

Lexeon

Probably not. They didn't have him in Chain of Memories. But back then, I doubt Cloud and Tifa would be there, beings they would be really young. I don't know about Sephiroth though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back