• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedAngel45

Like the other KH games before it, do you think there will be a fight with Sephiroth in BBS? If not, will there be a Sephiroth-type battle [meaning one that's extremely hard/optional]?

Possibly, who know's? I hope there is I love hard battles(even though people consider the Sephiroth battles 'RLY EZ', but not imo lol)

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Maybe. Maybe not.

I wouldn't really care either way, to be honest. Though, if he does appear, I doubt he'd be an optional boss. A cameo appearance would suffice.

A

Azrael

Like the other KH games before it, do you think there will be a fight with Sephiroth in BBS? If not, will there be a Sephiroth-type battle [meaning one that's extremely hard/optional]?

Optional boss or better yet no Sephiroth fight will be excellent.

Wouldn't be surprised if Genesis is suddenly replacing Sephy if that happens

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm over Sephiroth personally..... I'm tired of kicking his butt. (No, he was not easy but once u leveled up to a point and found his weak spots he was very pwnable). If they had to chose someone...I would have to go with Kuja maybe....or Genesis like the person said above me

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i tihnk they have to add sephiroth because the sephiroth and cloud story line doesnt make sense in kingdom hearts. i think they should explain why sephiroth is clouds darkness

C

Colours

Well we haven't seen any leaks of him from BBS, so it's a maybe or maybe not./:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If sepiroth is there, then Genisis, Angeal, Cloud, & Zack will sure make their cameo. It'd be nice to see a Crisis Core Cast reuinion n_n

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If there is one, I hope it isn't Sephy.
But somebody different.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
10 Years into the past, Zack would still be alive. So if Seph was there then he would be too.
Not like ages matter or anything.
Leon and Seifer are the same age in Final Fantasy, but in KH Seifer is, like, fourteen.

Marek1342

yes raz they royally screwed the chance of a squall/seifer plot in KH, but honesty i dont care cause squall is gay and Cloud could kick his @$$ blindfolded with both hands tied behind his back.

Valamphias

I'd rather not see the FF7 story overly intrude into Kingdom Hearts - and I'd rather have someone other than Sephiroth be the optional boss that royally kicks your ass a few times before you figure him out.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
10 Years into the past, Zack would still be alive. So if Seph was there then he would be too.

No. See, there is no guarentee that Sephiroth/Cloud even KNEW Zack in KH Universe.
Until confirmed otherwise, Zack doesn't exist in the KH Universe.

i tihnk they have to add sephiroth because the sephiroth and cloud story line doesnt make sense in kingdom hearts. i think they should explain why sephiroth is clouds darkness

No they don't. Final Fantasy isn't important in KH Universe.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

No. See, there is no guarentee that Sephiroth/Cloud even KNEW Zack in KH Universe.
Until confirmed otherwise, Zack doesn't exist in the KH Universe.

No they don't. Final Fantasy isn't important in KH Universe.

not THAT important, but since they are actually giving us more story than the rest of ff characters, they hould at least explain it, try not to pass things to easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back