• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth-God

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Okay guys im level 61 with Lionheart (give me ideas for rings) and I managed to unlock Platinum Match...... well, the rumors are true, this is guy is HARD.

You might as well call him god...

well anyway i have a question, why wont his HEALTH go down even tho i hit him? is it cuz he has extra bars i cant see ? or just like hades and rock titan?

Cicero

Visionary
his first bar is an armour bar wich you can't see if you broke trought the armor, you can hit him with his health going down.

Cerberiga

Yeah I knew second chance did, but you made it seem like Aero was your saving grace.

Incidentally (no reason, just thought I'd ask), is there anyway to delete posts. Not just delete the content, I mean blast it out of existance?

Just use hi-potions the amount of damage he does recharges your MP anyways...when te starts running run oppasite him and prepare for him to teleport to your side of the field to use sinharvest....the when he starts it run towards him and stop him...then use cure a lot...Simple^^

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
squall leonheart said:
Just use hi-potions the amount of damage he does recharges your MP anyways...when te starts running run oppasite him and prepare for him to teleport to your side of the field to use sinharvest....the when he starts it run towards him and stop him...then use cure a lot...Simple^^

all it is is too much hype.

its that his attacks do too much dmg then other than that it is all easy his attacks are so predictable.

Cerberiga

Rikora said:
what i meant when i said i put aero on is that when i did get hit with sin harvest, i use elixer, heal. but then soon after that he does omni slash so i did it. you get it

So what you meant when you said "i put aero on" is that when you were hit by Sin Harverst, you used an elixer, and healed yourself?

Wasn't there supposed to be an Aero in there? Or perhaps you are referring to Aero when you write "did IT".

Anyway, the best strategy is just to make sure he never gets a chance to Sin Harvest you.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
btw, the reason that sephs hp wont go down at first is not becuase of armour, if it were, u wouldnt be able to knock him back
its taht in kh2, the hp bar only goes to purple, and seph has more hp then that.

and also, when he uses sin harvest, get there as fast as ucan, dodge rool, glide, super glide, whatever u can do. and make sure u have blitz, 1 combo plus, all of ur mp rages, a bunch of critical pluses, and second chance is a must.

Originally when i first bought KH, I was lead to believe it was 'Final Mix' due to the fact that I thought there was never two versions of KH... Anyway to the point when I bet Sephiroth And i thought to my self "...Wasn't i ment to get a Keyblade after defeating this guy... It also sparked confusion also with the ice Giant' Shortly after this I joined up to this forum and then learnt of the games.... Since then i've had multiple KH Files and defeating Sephy in all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back