• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

indiadrummer

I notied that Sephiroth seems to be getting wimpy. In KH, I was fihting him at level 78, and one hit brought down 3/4 of my life. With this new sephiroth i tried to take him at level 34 and almost beat him. What's going on?:confused::D

executioner

You've Got To Be Kidding Me....he Literally Owned Me In 3 Seconds, And Im At Lvl 49.....i Honestly Dont Believe You

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, hardly!!!!! if he is not the same difficulty as in kh1, then he has to be harder!!!!! he kills me this time, twice as faster, and twice as accurate i guess you could say.

executioner

sephiroth is so much easier in KHI, in KHII square enix is just toying with us when it comes to fighting sephiroth

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It took me 8 tries to beat him. While in Kingdom Hearts I beat him no problem. The Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2 is shorter because all you have to do is follow the reactions but he is still way harder than he was in Kingdom Hearts. While In Kingdom Hearts you can mess up a few times but if you mess up just once in Kingdom Hearts 2 then you are dead in 3 seconds!!! Miss one opportunity or triangle reaction then you are cooked!!
He is 3 times stronger than he was in Kingdom Hearts. If you want to win in Kingdom Hearts 2 than you have to be quick and you have to know that you are going to win, because even the slightest dout then you lose. Time to continue. But you can make the fight easier by practicing. I guess when you said easier you meant shorter.

Last edited:

Sora013x

wow, at lvl 38, you probably hadn't even completed all the episodes necessary to accually fight him, and in kh1, the only ability you need to beat him is strike raid

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
lol. He was hard the first time I faced him on Proud. Then I figured out how to beat him. Now I can do it at level 50 with the Kingdom Key o_O and no curing

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i will watch it definitly. he is whoooping me at every chance he gets!!!! which is like every 10 seconds!!!!!

FiNaLsKyE

So... Just incase anyone wanted to know:

-Double jumping DEFLECTS his warp attacks.
-Using block for his 10 hit combo will leave time afterwards to hit hit with your combo.
-When he starts using his orb attack, reflect reflect reflect.
-Run AWAY from him when he uses his fire pillars.
-When he rises up into the air, that's... sin harvest... Run towards him, and attack him as fast as you can.
-Meteor attack! Double jump from side to side. it works really well...

That's basically what you do... to win. Good luck.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOamgj0xTkI&search=kingdom hearts 2

I'm watching it right now to make sure, and it's working.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
FiNaLsKyE said:
Lol... I just beat him at level 49... BUT. there is a precise stratedgy that makes this fight really easy.

I will give a link to a video on youtube to show you how it was done. I used this video to easily beat him... well, it took me 2 tries lol. but still here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOamgj0xTkI&search=kingdom hearts 2

sephiroth hardly even touched you in the beginning

FiNaLsKyE

lol... that wasn't me in the video. But, I did the same exact thing he did, and basically I only had to use cure once, and an elixer. So... all in all, it was a good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back