• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiorth(sp?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
Sephiroth*

I'm quite sure there will be a little bit harder, although I'm not sure you'll get to fight Sephiroth in KHII.

Can someone who knows confirm that? ;3

Xell

Wait, wut?
hooded_twilight0 said:
what lvl are you on? cuz the only way Sephiroth could whoop my arse is if I slipped up when he uses sin harvest or if I was a really low lvl, I'm really lookin forward to fighting him in KH2....if you can

Same here, I find him easy now (used to find him hard but figured out his movements and stuff XD)

FATE

Awards
God... i really do hope that it will be harder
thats where all the fun is at!! :D

Ultima Kid

to be honest i think that ice titan was more easy to beat than sephiroth, the only thing about ice titan that ticks me off is when he uses that big blast of ice that fills almost the whole area you were at, as for sephiroth you never want to take your eyes off the screen when you fight him haha.

sora/roxas

yes you can fight sephirtoh in KH2 he looks easier cause of the triangle button you can use that tp stop his moves

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
not all of them, but if you are in a high level yes its very easy but if you are somewhere in the 50s and 60s its hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back