• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sentiments theory (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So here's a debut theory, Aqua's armor in KH2FM wasn't really Aqua, it was her "sentiments" taking control of her armor.
i like this idea^
theory=great :)

Caasix

I think that Lingering Sentiments are the antithesis of the Nobodies.
Nobodies are beings that lack hearts and by proxy emotions.
Lingering Sentiments lack hearts and are the physical embodiment of a powerful emotion or emotions. But due to their lack of a heart they can feel no other emotion.

Terra's Sentiment was born form his hate for MX
Aqua's was born from her desire to protect her friends.
Vanitas' is a bit of a enigma as he never speaks. If to imagine he may have been born from Vanitas madness.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
maybe they'll use a keyblade to unfuse it??? xD

naturemage2

lingering sentiments, could they lead to a new type of enemies now? not quite the actual person, nor a heartless, nobody or unversed. Just a strong emotion attached to bodies or inanimate objects.

XIII Nobodies

lingering sentiments, could they lead to a new type of enemies now? not quite the actual person, nor a heartless, nobody or unversed. Just a strong emotion attached to bodies or inanimate objects.

If so, I wonder how they would be used as an enemy? Seeing as they can be made up of any emotion, even positive ones. Even so, it would be better than having to fight a bunch of heartless and nobodies again.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i like ot think of it as Sentiments being the replica version of "unverse" considering Unverse are negative emotions and using darkness as it's body. Sentiments being more general and can use something other than darkness for a body and can be negative or positive emotions.

as for Eraser Rain,

sentiments are merely feelings, it's not like a heart that is storage for darkness, light and emotions. sentiments simply take control of something. as for roxas case i would imagine that Roxas feels due to the sentiments of ven inside him

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Interesting, I don't agree with the stuff about Roxas having Ven's sentiment. But Namine being a sentiment is very interesting. I wonder if she could be sentiments formed out of memories instead of emotions?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Cause: Person doesn't want to really die.

Effect: Their emotions are left behind and embody a certain object/person.

I guess it works? Kinda like how a ghost sticks to a place or house when they die.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Interesting, I don't agree with the stuff about Roxas having Ven's sentiment. But Namine being a sentiment is very interesting. I wonder if she could be sentiments formed out of memories instead of emotions?

well it's close to nothing...i mean, it's the only way roxas can be a true nobody.

and since both roxas and namine are special nobodies, i would say that they have or are sentiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back