• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seniors - Class of '09.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I bet a lot of people here are about to graduate or already graduated.

How are you feeling about leaving high school?
Any worries?
What are your plans for yr future?

I'm personally excited, although i'll probably find it weird the first couple of days/weeks.
I start college in a couple months and the campus is close to my house so I get to stay home.
Which is great cuz it saves me a lot of $.

:D

C

Charlie

It feels so surreal finally graduating because I can still remember those feelings I got when I looked at all of the upperclassmen.
College wise, I'm set in terms of acceptance and shit. But I'm trying to ride some scholarships to close the gap between going, or going to community college because I don't have enough money.

School year's ending, and I'm pretty damn excited though.
Prom (even though it's fucking gay and expensive) for us is toward the end of this month, grad night's at Disney Land with all of the other senior classes in our district in June, and graduation's on June 18th. But our last school day (for seniors only, haha) - is on June 12th, so fuck yes. I've been starting to get so...bored and annoyed with my school because I've honestly out grown it. Same people, same babies trying to act like whores to get attention since it worked with some freshman last year :v

Right now, I'm only worried about our district randomly pulling bullshit to jip seniors out of graduation because of budget cuts and such. But who knows. Then of course money for college via scholarship whoring.

I can't wait to get into art school come near end of August.
It'll be a few cities away from the one I'm in. ...Finally, no family to hop on my back about getting shit done, or power trips.
San Francisco for the fucking win <3

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It feels weird yet cool that I'm leaving high school. I mean I'm kind of having mixed feelings about it. Sure, I'm excited about it being my last year but yet I'm somewhat nervous about going to college. O_O
Also I'm kind of nervous and sad that I'm leaving the people I know but I'm glad at the same time. My plans is to attend a college but my goal is somewhat still undetermined although I'm going to community college and then maybe transferring to a four-year university. I think it's going to be a great journey if I keep my work ahead.

very differentiable
Awards
Six years at the same school has been enough. Most people from my class will go to the same university like me, they just don't follow the same courses, but i'll still see them often.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Glad to be done with grad school. It does feel weird knowing I will be in college in 4 months but I'm excited really, sick of my graduating class anyways.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I don't know, it's half exciting and half terrifying, lol. It's like it still hasn't quite hit that we're that much closer to actually being on our own. I'm not so much worried, just hopeful that I don't screw anything up too bad. Next up, getting through college :p

Awards
Glad to be done with grad school. It does feel weird knowing I will be in college in 4 months but I'm excited really, sick of my graduating class anyways.

Uh, you're not in grad school, I can tell you that right now.

I feel apathetic to be honest. Maybe it just hasn't sunk in yet. My last day of official classes was today and everyone was mopey. I could care less. Next week is finals and random shit (Senior Breakfast, Senior Day, and Graduation on Friday). I only have 1 final since I took AP exams for my other classes, so I can skip two days.

I don't know. I don't feel anything. I'm not even apprehensive about going to college. Plus, I'll be in touch with or working with most of my friends this summer anyway, so it's not that big of a transition yet.

All I can say is that I wouldn't be able to do a fifth year of high school.

Prom (even though it's fucking gay and expensive)

I agree on the latter, not so much on the former. It's an amazing time if you actually, you know, try to have fun.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, the system's different here (for one thing, the school year begins in early march ends in the beggining of December), but I will be graduating this year.

I feel kind of apprehensive to be honest, since my future isn't really definite by this point. Still unsure what course I want to pursue, haven't been accepted into college yet (need to pass an exam for that), etc.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

I dont feel much different, being a senior.

Though I am pretty glad I get to graduate and move the fuck out, finally. :l

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Its a very weird feeling, I have to admit. After going to this school for four years, it kinda feels like a second home. Seriously, with my schedule and after school activities, it was a second home. All my recent memories are of high school, friends, teachers, and such. I do want to go to college, especially since I'll be an hour away from home. Finally on my own, you know? But it is still terrifying to leave the pool and get into the ocean. In a nutshell, I am frighteningly excited.

not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to be graduating. the only thing I will really miss is seeing my friends every day and talk to them and have fun. that's gonna be difficult to let go of, especially since we're basically going to different colleges. thankfully most of us are staying in town and not going too far away so we can still see each other, but b/c our scheduels for college and work will be different, it may be difficult to get together.

I'm looking forward to college and experiencing it. I'm going to school for Studio Art, which I've always loved to draw and stuff like that. Am I worried about going to college? yeah, especially since it will be different from high school. I'm just hoping I can keep up with the flow, keep up good grades, understand what I'm doing, and have a great experience all at the same time lol

very differentiable
Awards
So my first examination was dutch. Two teksts, one with question about it, another we had to summarise. It went pretty wel, so that's one. As always the teksts were extremely boring so the three hours felt like ages. Tomorrow biology, probably going to do it reasonably.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Technically I'm surprised all of this is happening so fast. Next week from this Friday I'm out of school for good and on my way to college. It's like I didn't even knew this happened so fast, it's like I falled asleep through everything this year and I just woke up to find out that I'm almost done with school. In other words I don't feel like I'm ready yet.

Awards
So a girl I knew crashed her car on the way to school and died this morning.
We had our Senior Breakfast today and when we were told the news, we were dismissed instead of having graduation practice. This is coming two days before Graduation. Not sure how Senior Day will go tomorrow either...

It was absolutely terrible when they broke the news in the theater. Several people went hysterical and the rest of the Senior class just sat there, despite how we could leave.

I'm over the initial shock and just generally down right now. I'm not sure how I'm going to muster up a grin on Friday. It's supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives and yet knowing that girl will never experience it is making me extremely depressed and angry.

Before I didn't feel anything about Graduation and now I'm feeling all the things that I shouldn't.

Fenblivion

All I can say is, it's about time.

My feelings about leaving home are on the see-saw...I'm ready to go to college, and get away from everything here, but i'll also miss the comfort of living in my home.

Was going to go to Wilmington, NC for senior week, but my drumline auditions for Western Carolina are that week, so we bumped it back. I cant wait to just go to the beach and not worry about anything. ^_^

Everything has been soooo stressful this year, and its all finally ending. I won many musical honors, and got into the School of Music at Western Carolina, therefore accomplishing my main goals this year.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol when I left High School I was pretty glad. I didn't even care. Left all the drama out of it and said PEACE!: D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back