• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Senerios in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
it's more like

"play, then turn off. then start new game w/ new character. then turn off. the continue w/ other character, then continue w/ other character " ect.

not really a "function" lol.

There's one detail that I should emphasize while I was playing the japanese version, you have to make a separate save file for each of them or else their progress will be overwritten. I did that once and I had to start all over on one character.

For the scenarios, Terra-Ventus-Aqua is the recommended order however I personally think Terra's harder than Ventus and Aqua unless you equip fast attack commands like Fire Surge rather than the slow ones. In the beginning since Terra doesn't have Cure, D-Link to Aqua so you won't have trouble healing for the first few moments of the game.

Last edited:

manmark

Awards
I am going for the recommended order TVA.Also does your HP is still cut in half at BBS or you deal less damage what do you think?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
When birth by sleep comes out, who are you going to chose first? I'm going to do Ven first becuase he looks like Roxas.

I love your reason! >.<
I'm going Terra, Ventus, Aqua. (I won't doubt Nomura.)

I am going for the recommended order TVA.Also does your HP is still cut in half at BBS or you deal less damage what do you think?

What do you mean? I don't even understand. o_O

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It depends how I feel to be honest. i know nomura said TVA but i've already spoiled myself to oblivion with BBS. So I don't really have to go in that order. I know Terra will be first but I will probably use aqua after so I can get used to slow melee attacks then finish it with ven.

Musical charm

It honestly doesn't make understanding the story any easier at all. In fact, I would actually recommend playing as Terra's story last because he kind of spoils much of the story before the other characters get a chance to share their part. Here's an example:
Ventus's story: They show Vanitas's birth in a dramatic flashback cutscene
Terra's story: MX explains it in a sentence.
Which would you like to see first and not be spoiled with? I'd go with Ven's dramatic flashback scene.

I think the best order in terms of saving the epicness for last would be:
Aqua
Ventus
Terra
Last Episode

you know, I think that I'll be playing the game in this order, I really don't want to be spoiled right at the begining, so I'll be playing it in this order ^v^

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I think I about going to do the recommended order backwards too. I can get Aqua out of the way too.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But doesn't Aqua spoil the 2 other storys like later in her story??

No she doesn't. Actually she's the story that gives the least amount of spoilers to be honest because most of the time you have no idea what the heck Ven and Terra have been through. With Terra you get big hints at what happens to Ventus. Plus I think it's interesting to play as Terra last because throughout the playthrough of Ven and Aqua you're starting to think Terra is becoming evil until you finally understand what he's going through.

ZiggyK

you must play as terra ven then aqua thats what the director recommended.

Theres nothing we MUST do. The only reason he says that is because normally Terra hits worlds first, followed by Ventus then Aqua finishes them up, but quite a few times it doesn't follow this order anyway.

Skyfoxx, so are you recommending AVT or VAT? Which would be best off?

Patamon246

Awards
Ven (cus he is speedy and stuff) then Aqua (hahaha why do you think?) then Terra (dont like him so much)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Skyfoxx, so are you recommending AVT or VAT? Which would be best off?

Well if you want to save off the spoilers for last then I would say AVT since Aqua doesn't reveal that much in the story at all. But again, like you said, it's all choice, there is no "perfect way to play a game" it's all just opinion and style so just start out with whoever character you want to start as.

Sadie808

you must play as terra ven then aqua thats what the director recommended.

The day i got the jpn bbs in my hand while i was heading home i though i was going to play the order nomura recommended but i ended playing as ventus first then terra and aqua

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I really don't care about the order TVA I don't like Terra that much anyway. After reading this though, I might just do AVT now.

Sadie808

Yep I think I am gonna do AVT just so it more epic and shockful

I really don't care about the order TVA I don't like Terra that much anyway. After reading this though, I might just do AVT now.

The one thing i hope they change for aqua`s story is the final boss battle against Vatus i hope they did some improvements on him and of course vanitas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back