• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Senerios in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The one thing i hope they change for aqua`s story is the final boss battle against Vatus i hope they did some improvements on him and of course vanitas

Agreed. I died about 10 times against Braig (Proud Mode) but when I fought Venitas, I won in about 2 minutes without dying at all. But still, I think the fight as fun. And with Critical Mode, it should be much harder.

Sadie808

Agreed. I died about 10 times against Braig (Proud Mode) but when I fought Venitas, I won in about 2 minutes without dying at all. But still, I think the fight as fun. And with Critical Mode, it should be much harder.

all man braig! Dont you hate it when hes in the air and he starts shooting in all directions and theres like no time to even cartwheel away from his purple beams XD! I really hope they did do better on vatus and of course vanitas! if not this is the best fight in aqua story hands down lmao!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

tacochance

I was gonna play it TVA, because of how they play, Terra being slowest, Ven being faster, then Aqua being fastest, cuz I wanna get used to the gameplay, Is this the way it works? If not I'll do it VAT,

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I was gonna play it TVA, because of how they play, Terra being slowest, Ven being faster, then Aqua being fastest, cuz I wanna get used to the gameplay, Is this the way it works? If not I'll do it VAT,

Well you got Aqua and Ven mixed up. It's Terra being slowest, Aqua being faster, and Ventus being fastest.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i wanted to play as terra-aqua-ven cuz of speed/gameplay

but now im gonna play as aqua-ven-terra for dramaticness

Sadie808

So aqua is about regular KH speed, ven is faster and Terra is slower. Ok, I got it.

From the way i play bbs
its like this
Ventus - speed mix with strength and magic and his commands just make him deadly

Terra - all brute strength booo also hes good if you equip him with good moves also hes very deadly with his command styles

Aqua - Well all i can say is shes only good with magic and shes just great when she goes into any of her commands

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
From the way i play bbs
its like this
Ventus - speed mix with strength and magic and his commands just make him deadly

Terra - all brute strength booo also hes good if you equip him with good moves also hes very deadly with his command styles

Aqua - Well all i can say is shes only good with magic and shes just great when she goes into any of her commands
i like ventus' gameplay then..

i wanted to play as terra first since he's the slowest, that way when i play as ven and aqua ill be like "woah so fast"

if i play terra after ven, im gonna be like "fucking fat ass terra so fucking slow goddamn it i miss ven " so that's why i want to get over terra.. but id rather play as him last for a more dramatic game

ZiggyK

i wanted to play as terra first since he's the slowest, that way when i play as ven and aqua ill be like "woah so fast"

if i play terra after ven, im gonna be like "fcuking fat ass terra so fcuking slow goddamn it i miss ven " so that's why i want to get over terra.. but id rather play as him last for a more dramatic game

This is exactly my thought process aswell :D

Sadie808

if i play terra after ven, im gonna be like "fcuking fat ass terra so fcuking slow goddamn it i miss ven " so that's why i want to get over terra.. but id rather play as him last for a more dramatic game

haha hey when i was heading home from my local gamestore i though i was going to play terra first but i ended up playing as Ventus because i wanted to find out why he looks like roxas at time and of course i wanted to battle vanitas ;] if you want dramatic play Ventus or Aqua cause they got of alot drama in their Scenario

Aqua just choose whoever you want to play as first when you get it, its your game when you have it your hands XD but everybody should know who had played bbs already is you play as ventus first in the game before you can choose to whoever use lmao!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

They they sped Terra up a bit in the nA/EU versions

looks the same to me and from what i can tell zack is going to sent me flying in air again and keep repeating that bullSh*t move while in mid air! XD

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
@ aqua- im surprised you dont want to start at aqua

i personally am playing ven's scenario first, then terra, and leave aqua's last since she gets last episode and i want to do that all at once

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Read some more in this thread and changed my mind again. Damn it gets changed a lot easily :p

Ventus, Aqua then Terra for me

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Aqua gets the last episode? What exactly is the last episode btw?

The last episode is like a secret small event where you fight Terra being possessed by Master Xehanort. It is unlocked when you acquired all of the Reports. Yes, only Aqua is playable in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back