• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Senario Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

I hear all this complaining about people saying you have to clear one scenario to start the next,but you can always just start another save file.So whats the big fuss?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Because you won't get farther in the game as faster, you'd have to play it three times more than if you had one file

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'm thinking of doing it one world at a time for each character. You know, complete a world for Terra, move on to Ven and complete a world, then to Aqua, rinse and repeat.

Trimms

I don't really mind. Each plot will be thick with its own fun stuff so it's okay if I have to complete one story before moving on to the next.

XxTheNumbOnexX

I'm so behind on KH stuff :/ I kind of gave up on it when like the 3 new games came out on different systems. Yeah...just cuz I'm KH obsessed...doesn't mean I'm gonna go out and buy every game system in the world just to play all the games. That kind of made me mad :/ I still think that KH for the Wii would be awesome though...but it will prolly never happen :/

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Re: Scenario Plan

I'm thinking of doing it one world at a time for each character. You know, complete a world for Terra, move on to Ven and complete a world, then to Aqua, rinse and repeat.

How do we know each world will be that linear? If we're lucky, things'll be slightly more complicatd than "Oh look a world here's a problem oh look it's related to Xehanort I'll soleve it there we go onto the next one kthxbai."

Oh no, we need more backtracking, interwinding stories, and exploding Wombats. Or something such as that. I'm just hoping BBS doesn't turn out like KHII.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Watson said:
How do we know each world will be that linear? If we're lucky, things'll be slightly more complicatd than "Oh look a world here's a problem oh look it's related to Xehanort I'll soleve it there we go onto the next one kthxbai."
I'm hoping they won't be linear, because if they were, then that means I have to play the same world three times in a row. I still want to do it one world at a time so I can finish each of the stories together. That's what I was going for =/

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I'm hoping they won't be linear, because if they were, then that means I have to play the same world three times in a row. I still want to do it one world at a time so I can finish each of the stories together. That's what I was going for =/
Or you could just play through the whole game with one character and then go back and do it with the next, rinse and repeat

15th member

Uhm can I ask how will the three will travel world by world if there were no gummi blocks at that time(I think so) And as far as i have seen no ff character was around not even one(squall,tifa,cid,aerith,yuffie,etc. lives in RADIANT GARDEN).To the topic it would be nice if there would be only one scenario but you have to choose to the three which one first,like in the Final fantasy dissidia Japanese version(the USA version sucked cause they have spoiled the fun after u only finished one hero).Example would be terra in sleeping beauty,ven in cinderella,and aqua in snow white.You could just pick anyone and after the three scenarios is done a cutscene appears with the three of them present and related in the story

Rexy

Bronze Member
Uhm can I ask how will the three will travel world by world if there were no gummi blocks at that time(I think so) And as far as i have seen no ff character was around not even one(squall,tifa,cid,aerith,yuffie,etc. lives in RADIANT GARDEN).To the topic it would be nice if there would be only one scenario but you have to choose to the three which one first,like in the Final fantasy dissidia Japanese version(the USA version sucked cause they have spoiled the fun after u only finished one hero).Example would be terra in sleeping beauty,ven in cinderella,and aqua in snow white.You could just pick anyone and after the three scenarios is done a cutscene appears with the three of them present and related in the story

they would be using their keyblades, transform them into something like a bike, a skate or other thing and travel between worlds

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They all go to the same world but they all arrive at different parts and play out different parts of the movie. Like in Castle of Dreams, Ven does the first part of the movie, Terra the second part and Aqua does the final part.

Or in Deep Space Terra does the first part then Aqua the second part, then Ven does the last part.

They all fight different bosses for the most part also. So highly doubt it will get repetitive.

Also you can stop playing a scenario and play another one at any time, like with COM.

A

Audo

well, thats true, but its wrong as well, if not mistaken, in one interview, Nomura stated that one could switch between scenario's at will...
He stated that's what they had been aiming for, but it seems now that they changed their mind on that. Once you pick a character you have to play them all the way through, then you get to pick the next.

I guess some people might not want to make multiple save files in the event that something is unlocked once you complete all three on one save file (such as a "true ending" or something). I don't see why people are making a big fuss out of it at all, that's how the games have always been.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i never thought i can play bbs like COM

Well of course, BBS is being made by the same team that made COM. Let's say you're playing as Terra well first save your game, then exit to the start menu. From there choose new game then select Ven to begin Ven's scenario from the begining.

Or if you have already started all three scenarios, you can exit to the start menu from one and select load game where you can select a save file from one of the other two's scenarios.

Not that complicated really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back